ATT Gamefinder : Post & PM

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Earlgrey
Shas

Re: ATT Gamefinder : Post & PM

Post#11 » Jan 22 2013 04:07

I don't think I'll be ready to deploy until April, but in case anyone's close to southern Sweden I'm in Lund.

Or'es
Shas

Post#12 » Jan 22 2013 08:36

I live in Essex, UK. Southend to be precise. Can play most weekdays but work all weekends.
Expect the worst. Prepare to win.

jentral
Shas

Post#13 » Jan 26 2013 11:05

I live in Falling Waters, West Virginia in the United States. Play at the stores in Martinsburg, WV or Hagerstown, MD. Have Tau, Space Marines, Grey Knights, Imperial Guard, Tyranid, and Eldar for 40k. Also play Warmachine / Hordes, Dropzone Commander, and thinking of trying Heavy Gear.
Last edited by jentral on Jan 27 2013 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
Fear the beasts in your head not the jungle. - Catachan

modelglue
Kor'El

Post#14 » Jan 27 2013 02:01

I am chiming in from the London region of South Western Ontario, Canada.

I'm not a huge gamer (haven't been active since 4th ed) but I am looking to expand on that aspect of my hobby. I am duly interested in hobby sessions should members in the region care to share in that regard: painting parties can be really great and as good a time as gaming with like minded people.

modelglue

Davou
Shas

Post#15 » Jan 31 2013 04:05

im2randomghgh wrote:I'm from Toronto, Canada. Anyone looking for tau opponents in north york, feel free to let me know!

Montreal quebec here; I don't drive but I'm friendly. Let me know if you're ever nearby. I'll gladly provide you with food and a game.

E'nigma
Shas

Post#16 » Feb 01 2013 03:00

Great Falls, MT stationed at the Air Force Base here. I'm the Tau "expert" at the local gaming store. I used to play around with Space Marines and Dark Eldar but have trimmed my forces down to only Tau. Made a lot of the guys here dislike my Rail Cannons due to my high rolling. It has it's ups and downs though like last week rolling 11 four times in a row for Leadership and Fall Back distances. :roll:

Agentarrow
Fio'Vre

Post#17 » Feb 13 2013 01:32

I'm in the general area of Clarkston, MI, USA. I'd love to perfect some tactics since I don't get to play often. There's a nearby GW in Rochester if anyone is interested in playing we could meet there. Food and refreshments are nearby too.

El'mo
Shas'El

Post#18 » Feb 14 2013 04:44

Around Hamburg and Hannover, Germany if any one is interested in a game or just a general wargaming/hobby chat.

GW gaming stores available in both locations.

Meyen
Shas

Post#19 » Feb 14 2013 05:06

Bristol, UK for me.
I don't play often due to other hobbies/ commitments. Always happy to game on a weekend.

boomwolf
Shas'La

Post#20 » Mar 04 2013 06:01

If any of you happen to pay a visit to Israel at some point, You can find me there (and I can guide you to our gaming center, its quite good.)

Return to “General Discussion”