ATT Gamefinder : Post & PM

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Agnos
Gue

Re: ATT Gamefinder : Post & PM

Post#37 » May 17 2013 06:02

Fort Collins, CO. Always up for a game in the evenings :)

Jimmbear
Shas

Post#38 » May 17 2013 07:54

Yelman wrote:I'm heading off to collage at Texas Tech (Guns up!) so for anyone in Lubbock, TX...

Yeah I am actually in Lubbock, TX and attending TTU. The Local Gaming store is Stormcrow Games, there are are few 40k players myself included, but most are warmachine/horde players, and there's actually a lot of card players here.

Medalion
Fio

Post#39 » May 17 2013 09:46

Fox Valley area of Wisconsin if anyone else is around. Oshkosh specifically.
Science for the Science God! Math for the Math Throne!

Shiroi
Shas

Post#40 » May 18 2013 02:06

Well, if anyone is ever near Amsterdam, The Netherlands, I'd be happy to pick you up from the airport and show you the GW and possibly your hotel...

Spottington
Shas

Post#41 » Jun 15 2013 03:51

I'm moving to Ithaca, New York area soon, and if anyone is interested in playing or knows a good hobby shop/game center there I would sure be grateful to know about it.
4:32, 2:38, 2:02
5.11+, V6+

shasocastris
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#42 » Aug 12 2013 11:38

I'm moving out to Bozeman, Montana. I know there is a hobby shop in the area, but is there a 40k group? Please advise.

Cheers!

E'nigma
Shas

Post#43 » Aug 12 2013 12:05

shasocastris wrote:I'm moving out to Bozeman, Montana. I know there is a hobby shop in the area, but is there a 40k group? Please advise.

Cheers!

There is a 40k group that plays there at Rooks.' I'm 3 hours north in Great Falls. it is a good community in both places. Going to college there I am guessing?

jay170788
Shas

Post#44 » Aug 13 2013 06:37

Hey when i played Lord of the Rings SBG, I was a member of a website whereby people posted much like this but the first post was constantly being updated to have a list of the usernames of the people who had replied and their location. Then the replies were removed. This makes it easy for someone to locate anyone local to themselves rather than trawling through the posts on here.

Just a suggestion anyway.

I am Cambridgeshire, UK and always looking for more opponents as my gaming group as only small and I feel variety is the spice of life.
Veritas Vos Liberabit

Ta'Ro'Cha Kais
Shas

Post#45 » Oct 27 2013 08:59

If anyone is in the southwest vicinity of Chicago, IL, I'm really bored of staring at corn.

Eiglepulper
Shas'O
Shas'O

Post#46 » Oct 27 2013 10:02

There is also the Search Function, which can be used with some degree of satisfaction for finding others in your general area. If you type in the required area into the top search bar, eg Germany, then highlight "Member Profiles" in the list of forums, this will bring up all those profiles whose posters have listed "Germany" as their location.

It will also work for towns as well. This may help you to locate folks in your gaming area. The next step of course is to PM those who have appeared on the radar!

E.

Bonsai Master
Shas

Post#47 » Feb 26 2014 05:56

I'm living in the Skagit Valley, WA if anyone is in the area I'd love to meet you for a game. My hometown is Burlington, Wa but the The LGS is Docking Bay 93 in Mount Vernon, WA and they have plenty of tables and terrain to get in a game. PM me if you want to throw some dice.
For the greater good

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#48 » Nov 09 2014 10:02

I live in Ottawa, Canada. I'm always good for a casual game. I'm usually free on weekends. I can drive (within reason :crafty: ).

Czar Ziggy

Aj'T'au
Shas'Saal

Post#49 » Jan 09 2016 01:43

I live in the Denver, Colorado area. Any one know of any tournaments in the area? If you live nearby, feel free to PM to see about playing some games

Trianglebob
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#50 » Nov 09 2016 04:44

Anyone here stationed in Yongsan and up for some gaming?

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#51 » Nov 09 2016 06:53

I'll add too for any folks in Christchurch New Zealand? :)

Calmsword
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#52 » Feb 13 2017 04:47

A new store with a growing community in the Los Angeles area called Paper Heroes- hit me up if you're in the area.
~Good Hunting

Shas'kamont'yr
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#53 » Feb 14 2017 02:15

Located in Reno, Nevada. I'm always looking for a game, but work conflicts frequently with everyone else's schedules.

Knives
Shas'Saal

Post#54 » Aug 05 2017 09:28

Anyone in Toronto?

Return to “General Discussion”