KX-139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour discussion

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Unicornsilovethem
Shas'Saal

Re: KX-139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour discussion

Post#351 » Mar 20 2017 02:29

Panzer wrote: - Crisis arrived behind the Baneblade, took 2 HP with the Fusion Blaster and 3 with the CIB

- finally the last Crisis gets behind the Baneblade again, fails to glance with his Fusion Blaster but takes the two last HP with his CIB

CIB confirmed better than Fusion

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#352 » Mar 20 2017 04:33

Unicornsilovethem wrote:
Panzer wrote: - Crisis arrived behind the Baneblade, took 2 HP with the Fusion Blaster and 3 with the CIB

- finally the last Crisis gets behind the Baneblade again, fails to glance with his Fusion Blaster but takes the two last HP with his CIB

CIB confirmed better than Fusion

Haha yeah I always get kinda lucky with CIBs i feel. :D

Considering that this unit normally has Tank Hunter and Markerlight Support as well I feel kinda confident to deal with Baneblades now if I get lucky and get the infiltrate warlord trait to let them outflank. :P

Grogalmighty
Shas

Post#353 » Mar 20 2017 02:47

Gonna have to disagree. I find them both amazingly useful in their own context. I don't believe in mathhammer, I believe in results on the table.

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#354 » Mar 20 2017 03:20

Grogalmighty wrote:Gonna have to disagree. I find them both amazingly useful in their own context. I don't believe in mathhammer, I believe in results on the table.

Obviously, or else you probably wouldn't have made that long comment about how useful the Fusion Collider is. :roll:

Return to “General Discussion”