Custom tau females and "rambo" like guy

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Kael'yn
Fio'Ui

Re: Custom tau females and "rambo" like guy

Post#73 » Apr 08 2017 04:25

"Real" female Tau with hair ?
Maybe long hair are male features for Tau, like our lions' mane and female have close to none. So... maybe Shadowsun is wearing a wig to show better her "alpha of the pack" state :biggrin: .
(OK, this is not real sci-fi so we need thinner faces boobs, long hair and hourglass body shape for any zeno females ... except Tyranids)

Wargame exclusive is not the only one that make Tau models:
A model I started a long ago, at least 3 years but not high on my to-do list (just a "joke" model), so it sits idle on my HDD. Face is a placeholder from an edited human head (model will probably be sold without head as they are difficult to make nice and smooth on Shapeways Frosted and I am worst in organic than mechanic modelling).

Infantry bits is higher on my 3D project to-do list, (cybernetics for Tau for example).
I just need to finish my current projects (Sept symbols and alternate shoulder pads) this summer before moving on them.

TauMan wrote:Just discovered this site Shapeways.com, where the company will print anything you design in a 3-D modeling program; but they keep the design to sell to anybody else.

Affordable 3D printing with quality equals to GW plastic or FW resin is not here but not too far.

Return to “General Discussion”