Custom tau females and "rambo" like guy

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Blueshock
Shas'Vre

Re: Custom tau females and "rambo" like guy

Post#41 » Jun 22 2016 08:31

Panzer wrote:It's already known that female Tau look mostly the same as male Tau.
Just look at Shadowsun and we even got a female head in the Firewarrior box now. ;)

However i will get one of the skimpy dressed female Tau one day just to have a Tau pin-up esque model. I won't use it in any army list though. :D

Meh, they are fun to have. I bought them all and use them as my objective markers.
My T'au Army

~My Life for the Empire~

Redback
Por

Post#42 » Jun 22 2016 03:48

SinisterSamurai wrote:Image

This one has really got me excited, just love the idea of a Tau Jetbike based around drones. Since you posted it I have been brainstorming what drones to put on it, because I will get a handful for the collection.

I am thinking at the rear, either a MV5 stealth drone or a shield drone
At the front either a standard gun drone or a missile drone

Maybe even some of the more obscure ones like grav-inhibitor or recon

I guess if you put a stealth drone and marker drone it could be used as a count as Tetra

What I have realised writing this, is the possibilities are endless. And I am rather excited to see a non-thong version

Magarch
Shas'Saal

Post#43 » Nov 09 2016 05:57

Some new ones on the "tau grav-bikes" from Wargames Exclusive. This time with weapons.

With Fusion Gun:

With Burst Cannon:

With Missile Pod:

With Plasma Gun:

I know, the pilot is quite...let's say specific. With some green stuff here and there, it shouldn't be difficult to make it more "GW Tau like" by covering her a bit. Otherwise, the engine is quite basically a big weapon with motors and seat.

I don't know, I'm a bit undecided on these ones. I feel the weapons are too big. I still like the single drone version better. The most important question is the role these small bikes can have, and now we have very different ones.

Maybe someone think about buying one of those? I wonder how they look with some Tau models next to them.

Ell'ran
Shas'Vre

Post#44 » Nov 09 2016 07:59

Blueshock wrote:
Panzer wrote:It's already known that female Tau look mostly the same as male Tau.
Just look at Shadowsun and we even got a female head in the Firewarrior box now. ;)

However i will get one of the skimpy dressed female Tau one day just to have a Tau pin-up esque model. I won't use it in any army list though. :D

Meh, they are fun to have. I bought them all and use them as my objective markers.

Wait, so you're...objectifying women? :crafty:

A little off topic, but this whole thread reminds me of this comic: http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/7 ... opyrights/

also this: http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/7 ... ight-show/

Tael
Fio'O

Post#45 » Nov 09 2016 08:27

Okay this is the first model I particularly like of theirs. The pilot will get replaced though, not my cup of Pech'Caffe.

Partial to the Burst Cannon version.

SinisterSamurai
Kor'La

Post#46 » Nov 10 2016 01:22

Scultpor recommends using the gun bikes as a counts-as Eldar bike detachment.

The drone bike has a single, double, and triple rack version. Same "slinky aerodynamic costume" (sculptor's words) as the other pilot. Personally, I just want a set of the rear drone-racks for a forgotten project of mine.

They dropped another samurai/shogun Tau, as well, but I don't really like it.

And while we're showing stuff, here's the next Tau beefcake:

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#47 » Nov 10 2016 01:41

I'd like the Jetbikes MUCH more if the rider wasn't half naked. Ah well i wouldn't know for what to use them anyway since i don't plan to use allies in my Tau lists.

The beefy Tau looks pretty awesome. A shame that Stealth Suits (he carries a burst cannon after all) aren't good enough to justify such a fancy model. :D

Magarch
Shas'Saal

Post#48 » Nov 10 2016 08:41

Panzer wrote:I'd like the Jetbikes MUCH more if the rider wasn't half naked.

The "beefy Tau" is also half naked. ;)

Just kidding. Pilot has still armor very similar to Fire Warriors, so she would just need some green stuff on legs and maybe arms to cover her enough for those who don't like her "aero dynamic suit". :) Her "boob plate" isn't really obvious because of the "dark eldar-ish" seat, so you don't have to change it.

It's mainly for the pleasure of having Tau jetbikes than anything else. I would certainly enjoy them with some "fan made rules" rather than a count-as - mainly playing between friends and gentlemen. :D

Tael
Fio'O

Post#49 » Nov 10 2016 07:42

The sniper bike was great, but the Drone Bike is brilliant - perfect infiltration unit. Zip in, then dismount and detach with Drone support (opens up all the drone weapons systems too)

I think I'm sold on these guys for the first time.

SinisterSamurai
Kor'La

Post#50 » Nov 11 2016 01:31

*sigh* Oookay... Since that one pathfinder/culexus conversion turned out so popular, it seems Grim Skull has decided to have their own go at it. Here's their unique take on it.
https://www.facebook.com/grimskullminis ... 0315299634

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#51 » Nov 11 2016 01:51

Now it's just getting ridiculous...they even modeled nipple on them.

Tael
Fio'O

Post#52 » Nov 11 2016 06:28

There's even a bit of camel toe and I'm not talking tau hooves either. This hyper sexualisation (both female and male) really detracts from clever sculpting and material details.

Give me more Imperator Furiosa anyday. An amazonian archtype I can take seriously.

In the end, I much prefer the original conversion; this really is a lewd and ludicrous abstraction.

SinisterSamurai
Kor'La

Post#53 » Nov 15 2016 02:41

Both the Culexus and the Buff guy are actually now available. turn around on those was quick.

Demorte
Gue'La

Post#54 » Nov 15 2016 09:32

Am all for cool tau conversions and female tau models. Am not a huge fan of these overly sexy female tau models.

Have a few of there models coming, in a trade got them dirt cheap. So will see what happens with the models.

I have all four of the assassin models, am looking into making my own conversions.

Tearphoenix
Shas'La

Post#55 » Nov 15 2016 11:23

Demorte wrote:Am all for cool tau conversions and female tau models. Am not a huge fan of these overly sexy female tau models.

I completely agree. I like some aspects of these figures, but the hyper-sexualized and, to some degree, the overly macho, models just aren't doing it for me. I am intrigued by the jetbikes though.

Demorte
Gue'La

Post#56 » Nov 15 2016 03:20

The jet bikes! I would do a all jetbike force run them as eldar have like 62 of them if i could!

Rogue Sun
Shas'La

Post#57 » Nov 22 2016 03:49

Anyone have pics of the bikes next to a normal firewarrior? Interested in using these as tetras since they're significantly cheaper and feel more like what a reconnaissance vehicle should be (no offense to the bobsled lovers! :D). Just have to figure out what to do with those rider legs.

SinisterSamurai
Kor'La

Post#58 » Feb 18 2017 11:27

Some kinda drones.

Some kinda car. floaty drones can be removed and you can slot in some vanilla drones if you want.

I kinda like the floaty drones.

Return to “General Discussion”