This is the proposed-change log section:Changes scheduled:
1. [Complete] Click activated buttons
2. [Complete] Google Search Engine: Re-HOST website under safer web hosting. (Godaddy here we come)
3. [Complete] Added Tau Battle Music (Probably should open another thread for feedback and updates for 1000pt Battle Music (40min) and 1500pt Battle Music (50min)
4. [Complete] Added home screen button so that IOS mobile devices can save an icon to their home screen.
5. [Complete] Recreate the website to stay cached between Wifi access (Saved to mobile device - offline access)
6. [Complete] Recreate the website to load faster (USED BROWSER CACHING and Asynchronous json script loading)
7. Sound files that can be played in multiple sessions (Press railgun button 3 times = 3 times play overlap) (Doesn't look like there is a way to do this easily)
8. New weapons / missing weapons (community suggested)
9. Pause button for the long sound files
RIP TIDE is community driven. I can't afford the sound effects right now... so unless there's help from ATT to locate precise files, I can't afford to make mistakes in sound purchases. Please help guys.[Complete] Start new thread to treasure hunt new sound effects for "Rip Tide"http://advancedtautactica.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23880&p=302082#p302082
Vector Strike wrote:The sounds are too long... maybe add a stop/pause button?
= Added to schedule as #7