Advanced Tau Tactica, 10yrs Old Today - Happy Birthday!

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
T113
Kroot'Ui

Re: Advanced Tau Tactica, 10yrs Old Today - Happy Birthday!

Post#11 » Jan 26 2016 12:32

Wow 10 years. Great going guys, this lasted longer than my myspace profile lol.

Here's to 10 more years. Everybody on with me Haaaaaappy birthday to you.
The Future is uncertain. To stagnate is to die!

Angus Khan
Por'La

Post#12 » Jan 26 2016 12:46

Thanks to all the admins and mods for all your hard work, and congrats on the 10 years! Thank you for making ATT a fun, informative, and friendly place! Here's to many more years! :D

Commander Skyfall
Shas'La

Post#13 » Jan 26 2016 01:30

Happy Birthday and thanks for a great 10 years of supporting the Greater Good.

Here's to many more years to come, cheers!

shasocastris
Shas'Vre

Post#14 » Jan 26 2016 06:13

This... is a satisfying milestone to reach. As one who signed up in 2006, I can say that this site has risen my ability with Tau well above what I would have otherwise been capable. The thorough discussions, the clever ideas, and the camaraderie here is stupendous. No other site has something like it.

So here's to ten years of ATT and here's to many, many more.

Cheers!

Tael
Fio'O

Post#15 » Jan 26 2016 06:40

Indeed sir! Thank you for all that you and the mods have enriched ATT in your projects and musings. There are so many members present and past who have added great content and ideas.

There is so much I could not recall on the spot (video) while discussing origins, the now and future of ATT. Things like the ARC Cadres concept, Timelines, Book Reviews, Theorycraft articles, Concept Artwork, the ATT CIty meets, Collective writing series, background collecting. We also had the first Super Walker designed and built live on this forum - long before Forgeworld thought of anything else.

To name a few members is to forget a dozen more whom need be mentioned (thank heaven for ranks based on community feedback!). We all know the articles in Resources, Library and the Academy - the gob smacking paint work of new and old modellers.

Today is about ATT as a whole, the community and venerable forum (Orbital), and all who inhabit her concourses.

Of course, my dinner had to be..

boomwolf
Shas'La

Post#16 » Jan 26 2016 07:02

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

And I must say, that upcoming visual update (if its what that is) looks stunning. you guys are awesome.

Deepstrike
Shas

Post#17 » Jan 26 2016 09:17

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!!!

Looking forward to many more

Lyi'ot
Por'O

Post#18 » Jan 26 2016 09:33

Dammit, I knew I should have had sushi today!

Congrats to ATT -- and thank you to the community, who without we would not exist.

modelglue
Kor'El

Post#19 » Jan 26 2016 09:48

Great presentation Tael, I am one who can trace their inspiration and love of Tau back to the first GW catalogue featuring the race. I was in love with the XV-88 Broadside suit and couldn't get enough of the Hammerhead's lines. Although I took a few breaks from my Tau and hobby, I was drawn back by the spectacular array of custom Crisis suits, gorgeous paint work and professional attitude of the veteran and new members here.

I am still elated to be part of this, despite the hard knocks and odd errant remark. I look forward to the new site and seeing all the ranks contribute so well to tactics, hobby, fiction and other creative efforts that surpass my expectations of what a forum is.

Happy Birthday ATT, and cheers to our Founders!

Blueshock
Shas'Vre

Post#20 » Jan 27 2016 02:40

Happy belated birthday ATT! Magical 10 years... We are really going to have to step up our game on the annual Challenge this year. Good stuff Tael and congratulations and my thanks to the teams and members that made the success of this place of enlightenment possible. For The Greater Good!
Last edited by Blueshock on Jan 27 2016 06:11, edited 1 time in total.
My T'au Army

~My Life for the Empire~

Return to “General Discussion”