Transfers - which kits?

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Bloodknife92
Shas'Saal

Transfers - which kits?

Post#1 » Jul 27 2016 04:10

Really simple question. I'd love to know so I can plan future expansion within my Tau force, accounting for the transfers I already have, and the transfers I can expect to get. So now I ask, which kits come with the little sheet of red transfers?

I already know that the new Crisis kit, Crisis Commander, Broadside and Riptide kits come with them, but I'll be over the moon if the Fire Warriors do too :)
The days of goodly English is went

boomwolf
Shas'La

Re: Transfers - which kits?

Post#2 » Jul 27 2016 04:13

Really?
I thought only the ghostkeel comes with the red transfers.

Bloodknife92
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » Jul 27 2016 06:04

I want to say that all of the latest Tau kits come with the red transfer sheet now :D
The days of goodly English is went

SinisterSamurai
Kor'La

Post#4 » Jul 29 2016 04:06

I can't say for certain, but I think most of the repackaged kits come with the Viorla ones. Tau Empire and Farsight decals can be purchased from the GW webstore, and the new air/vehicle transfers apparently only come in the necron/tau flyer bunduru.

khayman
Shas'Saal

Post#5 » Dec 12 2016 02:48

Apologies for resurrecting this but, what about the Devilfish and Piranha kits? They're repackaged and they're not infantry, meaning they're not accounted for in the red decals sheet.

Anyone unboxed any of those two kits?

khayman
Shas'Saal

Post#6 » Dec 22 2016 10:53

Answering my own question, just bought a repackaged kit of a Devilfish and a Piranha and I'm happy to say they both come with this decal sheet :

So it looks like Hammerheads/Sky Rays and Sun/Razor Sharks are covered as well, despite not having been repackaged. Good job GW.

Return to “General Discussion”