[April, 2017 - MAIN THREAD] The Holographic Principle

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Kakapo42
Shas'Vre

Re: [April, 2017 - MAIN THREAD] The Holographic Principle

Post#91 » Apr 03 2017 06:57

The tracer missiles seemed to move in slow motion as they rose out of their angular silos, steadily climbing as the cold-launch mechanisms pushed them out. As they cleared the silos, they seemed to hang in the air for a moment, then took off with a thunderous roar and massive plume of fire that glowed furiously bright against the twilight gloom. As they tore across the sky the missiles reoriented themselves towards the markerlight reflection, racing across the wasteland at tremendous speed in a cruise flight-path. One by one the 16 missiles streaked outwards.

The Warlock Titan tried to escape the oncoming barrage, twisting the probability of their impact away from its crippled form. Several tracer missiles were peeled off-target and silhouetted the elegant giant in a bracket of explosions as they impacted the empty ground around it. But the Warlock's power was fading as its psychic energies bled into the ether from the damaged wraithbone core, and it could no longer twist every fate.

Fully eight of the tracer missiles slammed home, erupting in massive fireballs as the superheavy warheads smashed apart the armoured wraithbone. The Warlock Titan staggered back, swayed from side to side and then fell to earth, collapsing in a mass of tangled wreckage and iridescent green and blue fire.
A Shas and a Kor walk into a bar...
Naked Metal

TauMan
Shas'Ui

Post#92 » Apr 03 2017 07:39

+++ Assigned A.T.T. Channel +++
--- TO: All Vior’los Ground, Air and Naval Forces ---
--- CODE: 700-727-000-312-160 ---

--- MESSAGE ---

TO ALL TASK FORCE GROUPS IN THE YK-7 THEATER.

AS OF 0014:40:00 DECS ALL AR'CEA PILLARS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED. REPEAT ALL AR'CEA PILLARS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.

THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE.

ALL TASK GROUPS
MOVE TO THE SOUTH-EAST QUADRANT AND THE LOCATION OF THE LAST KNOWN PILLAR. ENGAGE AND DESTROY REMAINING AR'CEA FORCES.

ALL AIR UNITS
ASSIST AS NEEDED IN THE TRANSPORT OF TASK FORCE GROUPS TO THE SE COMBAT ZONE.

AS OF NOW ALL AVAILABLE COMBAT FORCES ON THE A.T.T ORBITAL ARE BEING COMMITTED, TRANSPORTED BY KOR'VATTA K-42.

ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FORCES GROUP HAVE ALSO BEEN COMMITTED
THE DRAS'FANN TIO'VE - THE OUTCAST CONTINGENT UNDER THE COMMAND OF SHAS'O'VIOR'LOS O'RAN'SHA - COMMANDER BRAVESTORM.

SIX SPECIAL FORCES HUNTER CADRES, SIX RECON CADRES, ONE HEAVY ARMOURED CADRE, ONE ANTI-TANK CADRE, ONE HEAVY ARTILLERY CADRE AND ONE KOR'VATTA TRANSPORT AND FIGHTER CADRES.

SHAS'O'VIOR'LOS'T'AU'LA IS NOW TAKING COMMAND OF VIOR'LOS FORCES IN THE COMBAT ZONE. THEREFORE SHAS'O'VIOR'LOS SHAS'ANUK'LA WILL TAKE COMMAND OF THE JOINT TAU EMPIRE VIRO'LOS HIGH COMMAND.

THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE

MAY THE LIGHT OF THE TAU'VA BE WITH YOU!
MAY AUN'VA GUIDE YOU!
UNITY AND PROGRESS!

FOR THE DAWN BLADE!
FOR VIOR'LOS!
FOR O'SHOVA!

SHAS'O'VIOR'LOS SHAS'ANUK'LA
VIRO'LOS HIGH COMMAND

--- CLOSE MESSAGE ---

+++ Close Assigned A.T.T. Channel +++
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

SniperTau
Shas'La

Post#93 » Apr 03 2017 08:03

Gray screamed and fell, deathy still beneath her armour. I ran over, calling her name.
“Gray. Gray. GRAY!” The only answer she had was a weak moan. I pulled off her helmet.
Blood dripped from her eyes and nose, and the eyes themselves had rolled up in her head.
He had seen a similar reaction before, on mortus, when a psykerbeast had unleashed a psychic scream.Psyker. Damn Ar’cea.
“O’Da’Anuk. Gray is down. She is down. Transport needed. Check my locator for our position.”
My voice cracked.
“I think she’s dying. Please.“
Thoughts of those bodies, those bodies bleeding out from their eyes filled my head.
“I will leave her at…..”
I rattled off a set of co-ordinates and directions.
I placed her body under a large silver slab.
I will find the one who did this.
I let loose a scream, an animalistic sound that carried over the ruined spires.
I will find them.
I stood.
And I will tear them apart.

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre

Post#94 » Apr 03 2017 08:24

Though it was difficult to see from beneath the swirling psychic shield, clouds had been gathering over the fortress, and now as the combined might of Ulthwe, Saim-Hann and Biel-Tan stood against the Tau the storm broke in full, torrents of rain cascading from the heavens through the mystic barrier and lightning crashing down across the battlefield. It seemed only fitting to Tyrioq, for now the full force of the Tau was descending upon them as dozens more cadres barrelled across the wasteland from their landing sites. Nightwings duelled with Barracudas in the turbulent skies above as the Tau fleet sent wave after wave of attack craft overhead, for though they still could not target the fortress from orbit through the arcane barrier in the heavens, they could still fly their small craft underneath it.

But the Eldar fought on, striking terrible blows and then fading into the raging darkness. They fought with all the fury of Khaine himself as they slaughtered the Tau assailing them. The Farseer himself and his seer council strolled through the carnage, lending their powers wherever needed. Tyrioq had now started casting forth Eldritch Storms across the battlefield, adding crackling bolts warp-lightning to the glavanic discharges of nature, and though they were but pale shadows of the vast immensely destructive psychic tempests he had unleashed earlier, they were still more than enough to cut a swathe through the Tau.

At once the Tyrioq was struck with a trance as he beheld what was yet to come. He saw the Mon-Keigh charge at him, spear in hand. He saw them clash and battle throughout the rain, singing spear against powered blade, parrying and thrusting as the lightning crashed around them beneath the Eye of Isha in the firmament. And he saw at last, as the insect's mate lay in torture, his defences falter.

The Farseer snapped back into the present, and sensed immediately the pitiful rage of the Mon-Keigh as he quested relentlessly for his consort's tormentor. Tyrioq knew that the moment would soon be at hand...
Naked Metal

TauMan
Shas'Ui

Post#95 » Apr 03 2017 08:31

A.T.T. Orbital, Joint Tau Empire and Enclave High Command Centre - the present.

The command centre was lit in deep blue light from the various holographic displays. Shas'O'T'au'la made his final electronic signature on his adjutant's dataslate.

'Be sure that the commander Shas'O'Shas'anuk'la get this.'

'Yes, sir,' replied the adjutant.

'Your decision is final?' asked Por'ui'Yishi'Meii standing next to the commander.

Commander TauMan turned and looked at her, and with his eyes said, "Yes."

'Commander, I need to inform you that the S.C.S.T. team has checked in, and they're all fine and uninjured. But Bob wants you to know that all of their battlesuits are damaged; and that they have withdrawn from the fight.'

'Thank you por'ui. They've certainly done enough for this engagement already. What about Covert Ops Team 24-c? Did they survive the destruction of the last pillar?'

'Apparently so commander. Communications have been garbled; however Shas'O’Da’Anuk of the 42 Guards cadre, is in contact with them. The last report from O’Da’Anuk was that the team was intact, and engaged in a fire fight with Ar'cea units.'

'I put in an order for their immediate extraction, I don't know how they keep going? That one gue'anda shas, "Gray" I believe? Hiya'te! She went right back to combat, after being healed of very severe wounds! Please make sure O'Shas'anuk'la makes their extraction a priority will you. T'oh one more thing, find out what their military ranks are, whether it be Tau or Gue'anda. We need them for the commendations.'

'Well, that's it then. It was an honour to have worked with you Por'ui'Yishi'Meii,' And with that the commander turned to the headquarters staff and said:

'Thank you all for your hard work, and thank you all for seeing past our differences; and working for the common defense of the A.T.T. Orbital. We are all Tau, and we all follow the Tau'va. Three tau'cyr ago I fought in the corridors and domes of our beloved Orbita, against the Phareon Imotekh and his Necron warriors. Much blood was spilt then, and no one could tell whether it came from a firewarrior of the Empire, or a firewarrior of the Enclaves. The blood was all blue.

I could have never imagined then, that I would one rotaa I would be commanding all the forces of the Orbital, against yet another insidious enemy. It is my honour to have served the community in this capacity, as it was been to serve with all of you. Thank you.'

Shas'O'T'au'la bowed deeply to the command staff.

'May I serve the Tau'va as well in battle, as I have served it in command. Fairwell.'

And with that Commander TauMan left the Joint Command Centre.

Last edited by TauMan on Apr 04 2017 12:16, edited 3 times in total.
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

SniperTau
Shas'La

Post#96 » Apr 03 2017 08:36

Drake screamed, rage filling him as he charged the psyker who had hurt Gray, lance in hand. He was the storm, he was the wind, he was fire. He let out his rage, and let it consume him as he slashed and stabbed with fire in his eyes.
"Meet your death, Ar'cea!"
The leader retreated under the flurry of blows, lithe and quick. The lance crackled, disruptive field meeting that Ar'cea blade, and helmetless, Drake screamed his rage again. The storm raged about them, as did the battle, but it seemed they were in a different world such was their focus on their adversary.
"MEET YOUR DEATH!"

SniperTau
Shas'La

Post#97 » Apr 03 2017 08:40

I was sensless with rage, that this MONSTER would dare to hurt her. Memories flashed through my mind, of the friends I had over the years. All gone. Except Gray.
"I WILL NOT LOSE HER TO YOU!"
"I WILL NOT!"

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre

Post#98 » Apr 03 2017 08:46

Tyrioq turned, just as he had seen. And there he was, silhouetted against the lightning and heralded by the thunder, just as he had seen. And he charged, screaming a cry of death in the feral primitive language of his species, just as he had done so in the vision.

The Mon-Keigh was quick, far quicker than many of his kind, and fought with all the burning wrath of the Dragon, but his blows were turned by the arcane shielding of Tyrioq's rune armour, allowing him to recoil from the howling barbarian. Onwards they fought, the Mon-Keigh slashing and thrusting wildly with his power spear, Tyrioq parrying and swiping with his singing spear. The two duelled across pathways with the battle raging around them, the centre in the eye of the storm. The Mon-Keigh lept into the air on his fiery jetpack atop a darkened catwalk, and the Farseer hurled himself in levitation to meet him atop it.

They fought at every level of the burning fortress, the Mon-Keigh's wild fury matched by Tyrioq's cold precise foresight. The Farseer had memorised every movement his attacker had made in the vision, and the Mon-Keigh's movements matched them exactly. Tyrioq thus made the perfect defence for every attack.
Naked Metal

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre

Post#99 » Apr 03 2017 08:51

At last the moment came, as the Mon-Keigh's thoughts turned to his precious mate locked in agony, and his guard wavered. Tyrioq knew that this was his time. This was the moment of his triumph. In his confidence, the Farseer allowed one final look at the firmament above. He saw the Eye of Isha, traced in the stars above, looking down at him, her champion, urging him onward to victory.

But then he saw it. It was a small flickering trail of light - a starship high above in orbit, making its way over the battlefield, and as it passed it moved straight through the Eye of Isha. NO! This was not in the vision, this was not a sign of the prophecy! How could this come to pass?

Abruptly Tyrioq felt himself falling, and noticed a stinging burning sensation in his side. The Farseer looked around to see the ground rushing to meet him, then back upwards at his adversary, panting with the fatigue of the battle.

And his spear running through the Farseer's body.
Naked Metal

TauMan
Shas'Ui

Post#100 » Apr 03 2017 09:05

Drake hammered the Eldar Farseer Tyrioq, screaming "I WILL NOT LOSE HER!" Then In the midst of the battle everything went silent...

Winter...
Stillness...
Cold...
Snow...

The sky was wild and blue, yet filled with dark roiling clouds. A storm was moving in, a great and powerful storm.

Snow fell...
Lightening flashed...
Thunder exploded...

Drake didn't know where he was, but then he saw the form of the Eldar Farseer recoil in terror from a great silver maned wolf. A wolf like none Drake had ever seen.

But wait what was beneath the wolf? It was Gray! Her prostrate body lying beneath the Wolf, who growled at the Faseer.

Inside his head Drake heard a voice.

"I am Brother Hamr, Rune Priest of the Space Wolfs. Do not be afraid, Gray is safe from the xeno witch! Open your mind for the All-Father and God-Emperor is with you!"

Drake looked at his shoulder and stared into the eye of huge raven, and the raven's eye shone with the same fire he saw in the eyes of the Wolf.

The Raven said, "I send you a helper - Bjarni. You will know when to strike."

"I WILL NOT LOSE HER!" screamed Drake.
Last edited by TauMan on Apr 03 2017 10:33, edited 2 times in total.
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

TauMan
Shas'Ui

Post#101 » Apr 03 2017 09:36

A.T.T. Orbital - the present.

Stepping into the maglev elevator Shas'O'T'au'la, turned around and said, 'Dock 59, Level 03-11.'

But before the door closed, Por'Ui'Yishi'Meii stepped in. The commander looked askance at the water caste woman.

'Sorry, commander, but I would like to you see off at the docks.'

He shook his head 'yes' by way of an answer; but then asked, 'Worried about your Shas'la...Rukuda is it? Heard he made Shas'ui just before this incident took place.'

'Yes and yes.'

'Well, now that you're here, please relay to a few concerns I have to Shas'O'Shas'anuk'la. They're in my reports, but would you also please speak to her about them. Now, since this attack by the Ar'cea began, there are two forces they have yet to deploy against us. The first are the Harlequins...'

'T'ah, but Harlequins fight for their own reasons, and don't join every battle the Ar'cea fight.'

'True, but that leaves the other force not used - the Avatar of Khane. With an attack of this size, and with so many Craftworlds involved; one of them should have sent their Avatar into battle already.'

'Is this a problem?'

'It is for the Enclaves!...' he answered looking her in the eyes. '...But what bothers me more, is what happens if all the Craftworlds activate their Avatars at once? No ones knows what would happen if that occurs. Would they all fight separately, or join into a single large Avatar of Khane? This weighs heavily on my mind.'

'Sorry commander, I have no wisdom to ease your mind on this matter,' said the por'ui bowing to the commander.

Last edited by TauMan on Apr 05 2017 09:28, edited 3 times in total.
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre

Post#102 » Apr 03 2017 09:52

Rushing to the aid of their fallen master, Tyrioq's seer council hurled the Mon-Keigh back with a united telekinetic blast, sending him flying across the rubble strewn pathway to land in the slumber of unconsciousness as his still-helmetless head struck a piece of stone. He would not wake until the battle was fully over.

The Eye of Isha appeared to shed tears for every fallen soul of her children in the deep dark firmament as the roiling violet screen above the fortresss faded and dissipated. Inside the medivac transport, Grey woke and shot upright with a gasp as the psychic onslaught assailing her lifted. On the ground the Ulthwe strike forces were broken, and began to fall back towards the remaining wraithgate. The seers of Tyrioq's council tended to their cold, still master, carefully removing his rune armour and ghosthelm, and retrieving from his body the spirit-stone that lay over his breast, now pulsing with inner light in the rhythm of a heartbeat. They recovered this, his weapons and armour, and bore them back to the wraithgate, for proper funeral rites on the craftworld. The remaining Ulthwe forces followed, carrying with them what spirit stones they could recover from the dead. Alas, the invaluable souls of the seers that inhabited the Warlock Titan could not be salvaged.

The hosts of Saim-Hann and Biel-tan fought a rear-guard, leading the Tau forces in chasing shadows on a wild dance around the fringes of the fortress while the Ulthwe warriors withdrew, before retreating through the wraithgate themselves, never to return to this cursed, haunted place where prophecy had broken. The seers wondered if the Tau knew the full magnitude of what they had done this day, of the horrifying repercussions it would bring not just for them, but for the very universe itself as destiny was thrown into chaos. But the day belonged to the Tau.

With his forces fighting their way to the base of the wraithgate, Da'Anuk watched as the last of the Biel-Tan Ar'cea, defiant to the end, finally stepped back through the swirling portal and out of sight.

As the massive gate sealed itself shut and fell dark and silent, he heard Ol'Ta's voice over the comm-net. "Da'Anuk," she said, "I think this means I won the pool this Tau'cyr. Hand it over Shas'O."

The Tau commander sank back inside his battlesuit and smiled to himself. "When we get back to the dormitories," he said.

As the Tau began returning to the ATT station, Da'Anuk was surprised to find just how many Tau'faan seemed indifferent to the battle that had just raged below them. In many places it had seemed that life had simply continued on as usual, with many of the orbital's inhabitants barely raising an eye at them.

It seemed that they might never know just how close to catastrophe the orbital had come.
Naked Metal

Mon'von
Shas'La

Post#103 » Apr 03 2017 10:11

Spoiler!
"My Warriors of the 116th, you have fought tremendously bravely, as have all those others currently on the ground, whether they be from the Enclaves or the Empire, whether they bleed red or blue, but this battle is not over yet, I SHALL LEAD YOU IN THIS FINAL CHARGE AND WE WILL BRING PAIN TO THOSE WHO SEEK TO DESTROY US, FOR WE ARE TAU AND WE DO NOT BOW DOWN TO ANYONE... FOR TAU, FOR THE AUN AND FOR THE TAU'VA!" Commander Dark Eye looked out of his XV109's cockpit as his troops let out a bellowing cheer of triumph. He had rallied everyone of his surviving warriors to him in the southern quadrant ready to sally fourth for the last time to battle the Ar'cea on Vior'los. This would be a glorious battle to be remembered for all time.

"Captain Ragnar, I was sorry to hear the loss of your brother commander, his death and the rest of your fallen comrades will not go unremembered today and I am glad to have you stand by my side my friend" Dark Eye looked at his friend and thought about how it was a strange thing for firewarriors to fight alongside the hulking Space Marines, but these brave battle-hardened Wolves had been great brothers in arms for many campaigns and skirmishes for some time now, and the commander was ever great full to fight alongside them.
"Do not fret my brother for those warriors died with the honor of battle" Ragnar replied "Besides all those ratty Eldar truely did was serve more fuel to the fire, my wolves are going to relish in their destruction tonight"

"O'Mon'von we are ready to move on your command" came the voice of Shas'el Or'sha'is
"This is a beautiful night for killing Ar'cea, move out commanders let us end this now" Commanded Dark Eye

Instantly the entire mass of 5 mobile cadras started moving simultaneously, kicking up a massive cloud of dust. An Army of Tau can move extremely fast when its mounted, and it didn't take long to reach the main battle lines.
"Shas'el Kunas'shase are your warriors ready for the drop?" Dark Eye looked up to the sky as if he would see his young commander.
"We sure are sir" Kunas'shase replied with impatience and excitement "Just don't leave us hanging too long sir, we want some vengeance up here"
"No haste my friend, I will signal you when the time is right"
"Copy that sir"

The battle was raging as the 116th reached the rear of the Tau lines. The fighting was close and Dark Eye could see the Ar'cea forces leaping about slashing down onto the shas upfront. Then he spotted the Jetbikes zipping along the lines, those jetbikes that had almost annihilated Korst'la's entire cadra.
"All battlesuits lock on my target... ready... ready... FIRE!" With that the entire fury of 32 battlesuits was unleashed upon the Ar'cea skimmers, smart missiles, Rail Guns, Plasma Guns, Burst Cannons, Cyclic Ion Cannons and the likes opened up, smashing into an around their targets. Before the dust and smoke had a chance to settle commander Dark Eye ordered Captain Ragnar to take his Company down the center.
"Commander Storm, take two cadres and reinforce that left flank, Korst'la you're with me on the right." Commander Dark Eye led the three remaining cadres towards the right flank where the fighting seemed worse. "Kunas'shase, now is the time. All other commanders we push forward we must reach the drop pods before the 18th get overwhelmed, ONWARD CHAARGE!"

I had wanted to add this before the battle had finished I also wanted to apologize for going AWOL for this last part but as we all know real life trumps.
"Wyrd bið ful aræd" Fate remains inexorable

TauMan
Shas'Ui

Post#104 » Apr 03 2017 10:29

Lost in the place between life and death called unconsciousness, Drake slept.

A wild mountain landscape...and snow everywhere. Where was he, then he saw the great silver maned wolf again. It lay on the outcropping of rock watching him, both stately and proud.

Wait there was someone sitting between the wolf's paws? A little girl? Who was it?

Drake realised it wasn't a little girl, but the Wolf was just huge! The woman was...the woman was...Gray! And she was alright. She cried out to him, "Drake, Drake!"

Then unconsciousness took him and he slept until the Tau medics awoke him many decs later.

'Let me get back to you Ol'Ta, I have a little problem here!' said Shas'O'D'anuk over the intercom. Then looking over at a group of earth caste medics and asked, 'What's the problem fio'fann?'

'Sorry sir, but this creature...won't let us...near the gue'vessa firewarrior!'

Over the prostrate body of the leader of Covert Ops Team 24-c, was a huge black and brown, four legged animal. It showed signs of battle, a Shinning Spear's bright lance was stuck in it's side, and its fur was rent by Ar'cea chain swords. It growled and swiped at the earth caste medics.

'Xhmm, I get the feeling it's...T'ach!...That it's protecting the gue'vesa sir?' yelled the medic dogging a swipe from a heavy paw.

O'Da'Anuk sighed and shouted, 'Contact HQ and see if anyone knows what this thing is...'

'Excuse me shas'o, but I think I can help,' asked an Enclave firewarrior.

Da'Anuk looked down from his crisis battlesuitm and pointing at the creature said, 'Who are you firewarrior?'

'Shas'Ui'Vio'los Rakuda sir.'

'Go ahead then, but wait do you know what it is?'

'It's a gue'la animal sir...it's called a "grizzly bear".'

Rakuda then strolled up to the "grizzly bear" and offered him a whole piece of ge'ta bread from his ready-to-eat meal. 'Bjarni, it's me Rakuda. I have a snack for you,' he said loudly.

The creature" Bjarni" then stopped growling and sniffed at the ge'ta bread, but then in one bite devoured the entire piece of bread. Now content eating, it grunted at Rakuda; who had to then kept shoving food items into its mouth.
And while Bjarni pestered Rakuda for more snacks, the earth caste medics were now able to get to Drake.

'How does Brother Hamr ever put up with you Bjarni?' asked Rakuda scratching the animal behind the ears.

'BEOOOAW-AHH' bellowed Bjarni.

Last edited by TauMan on Apr 04 2017 12:12, edited 3 times in total.
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre

Post#105 » Apr 03 2017 10:43

The next thing Drake saw was Grey's face, smiling angelically and surrounded by a glowing halo of white light. As the Gue'vessa came to he began to make out the smooth light-studded roof of one of the ATT orbital's medical bays, with Grey looking down at him, her hair falling to curtain his face. Looking into her eyes, it almost seemed as though she knew something now, some deep hidden secret that nonetheless remained unsaid...

And on the planet below, in the early hours of the dawn, just as the first light was about to start creeping up over the horizon, a shadowy figure shrouded in darkness watched from a distant hill as the last manta lifted off from the surface, smiling to himself from beneath a grimacing skull-mask. While the Tau and Eldar fought he had done his work unnoticed, and now felt satisfied at what he had achieved. With a flash he fell through a swirling webway portal, which snapped shut out of existence in the blink of an eye. Only his haunting laughter was left hanging in the air.

For the Death Jester always had the last laugh...
Naked Metal

SniperTau
Shas'La

Post#106 » Apr 04 2017 12:02

I'm alive.
A grin spread across Drake's face.
I'm alive.
"Hey."
"Hey."
Gray smiled.

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre

Post#107 » Apr 04 2017 02:24

Thus Ends the 2017 Advanced Tau Tactica April 1st battle. Tyrioq is dead and the Eldar have been defeated, retreating from the planet through the webway. The Pillars of Vaul have been destroyed, and the ruins of the Eldar stronghold now lie abandoned on the planet below. With the Tau victorious, the ATT orbital is safe again for another year.

A very big thank you to those who participated in the event, I wish that you had some great fun with it. Also much kudos to Tael for providing the campaign map. And for those who didn't join in, well with any luck you at least enjoyed reading the adventure. :)
Naked Metal

Return to “General Discussion”