Kroot & Vespid Sold out?

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Jacket
Shas'Saal

Kroot & Vespid Sold out?

Post#1 » May 10 2017 06:29

I'm trying to order some and the Kroot just went out of stock within the last few days for me. vespid have been gone for longer with a simple email me when available prompt. Is this the end for our auxiliaries? Also I'm from Canada so maybe it's a local supply issue?

Panzer
Shas'La

Re: Kroot & Vespid Sold out?

Post#2 » May 10 2017 10:52

Sold out doesn't mean anything. Stuff gets sold out regularly and will usually come back within few weeks.

AnonAmbientLight
Shas'La

Post#3 » May 11 2017 09:45

Way to early to say anything about anything. They might have an increase in sales for the up coming edition. You may have big online retailers and local game shops stocking up for demand.

It's even possible that the new edition comes with new box sets. I HIGHLY doubt that they would take any model off the line. That's the last thing they want to do.
Sky IS Falling, T'au WILL Suck, Sell Me Your Models

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#4 » May 12 2017 12:31

AnonAmbientLight wrote:Way to early to say anything about anything. They might have an increase in sales for the up coming edition. You may have big online retailers and local game shops stocking up for demand.

It's even possible that the new edition comes with new box sets. I HIGHLY doubt that they would take any model off the line. That's the last thing they want to do.

Yeah especially because they already told us there will be a Kroot Shaper character that buffs nearby Kroot units. :D

Blunk
Shas

Post#5 » May 12 2017 02:27

When's it coming back then?

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#6 » May 12 2017 02:40

Only GW knows.

Hungry_Bert
Shas'Saal

Post#7 » May 12 2017 02:55

Just checked on the GW website in the UK and both are still in stock.

ARC'Thunder
Shas'Vre

Post#8 » May 12 2017 09:07

Jacket wrote:Also I'm from Canada so maybe it's a local supply issue?

It is very likely that your local GW HQ or distribution center has run out of stock, in some cases stock is a regional thing.

Also, I want to tell everyone this: if something is out of stock on the GW site use the "Email Me" feature to have a notice emailed to you.

GW uses the Email Me feature as a type of metric for demand, and so if you want, or like, something it's the best way to let GW know. During the release of Cannoness Veridyan and the Made to Order runs they publicly shared that they used those features to gauge demand and manufactured accordingly.

Jacket
Shas'Saal

Post#9 » May 12 2017 12:22

This can be locked. Vespids just came back in stock. Kroot probably be soon after them.

Return to “General Discussion”