SM Reivers Tactica Spotlight

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Vay
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: SM Reivers Tactica Spotlight

Post#19 » Jul 11 2017 12:31

It looked out of box sheet, no codex leeks as of yet. So as good as will be played until codex, which is how everything is right now.

Point being, not an insta gib unit and the sky did not fall. Google the net to see the sheet. Google the words if you want to read it.
Shas'O Kais Vay Shone’nan

Vector Strike
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#20 » Jul 11 2017 12:35

M6" melee unit that can't ride in any (released) transport? Meh

Overheal
Shas'Saal

Post#21 » Jul 11 2017 03:39

I just know they look good.

Glad to see marines that aren't the stumpy-looking scrubs I've known for decades

Panzer
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#22 » Jul 11 2017 03:45

I like the general design of Primaris Marines but they are looking a bit bland for now. I guess it's so GW has a new model line for new player but still.
Ah well it looks like the Chaos models go the exact opposite direction (more details everywhere) so I'm not mad about the bland Primaris models. Can't wait to see new Emperor's Children models. :D

Overheal
Shas'Saal

Post#23 » Jul 11 2017 03:53

Panzer wrote:I like the general design of Primaris Marines but they are looking a bit bland for now. I guess it's so GW has a new model line for new player but still.

I mean for me, it fixes my major beefs with their collection, and that was scale. Like the old landspeeders, god love them...

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#24 » Jul 11 2017 06:34

Looking at that leak around the web, it's now very clear that these are starter-set rules.

If these guys are in larger squads, and come barreling in via Infiltrate or aboard a Primaris Rhino, you should be afraid. The starter set rules are junk, but in the real codex these guys should be quite good.

Return to “General Discussion”