Who is Lady Atia???

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Vio'ra Mal'caor
Shas'La
Shas'La

Who is Lady Atia???

Post#1 » Jul 11 2017 04:08

This may be a random question, but a lot of people talk about the rumours being provided by a 'lady atia'. Who the Literal Gorram Frak is Lady Attia? And where can I access these rumours online??? Also, what's your theories on how he/she/it is so accurate. Thanks!!!
Star Trek has returned. Imagine enterprise times Movie 5. Then times by cancer. That's how bad this series is.

GND
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Who is Lady Atia???

Post#2 » Jul 11 2017 06:02

Lady Atia is a rumormonger for GW products and releases. She posts on several warhammer related forums and runs her blog at https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/

Panzer
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#3 » Jul 11 2017 06:36

You know...if you google "lady atia" her two blogs are literally the first 3 hits and the facebook page of one of the blocks is the fourth.
You have the tools to find anything you want on your own, you just have to use them. ;)

Theory why she is so accurate? Well she is obviously working for GW and in a pretty good position on top of it. I just hope they never find out who she is since the kind of rumours she gives are usually well placed so it doesn't ruin anything GW is planning. So she is basically even helping GW by hyping the community.
Other rumour mongers often just push out all the knowledge they have without thinking of the consequences just so they get their 10 minutes of internet fame and after that the community begins to be mad/let down/whatever because it ends up slightly different or takes ages to get released even though they know most of the details already.
Last edited by Panzer on Jul 11 2017 06:53, edited 1 time in total.

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#4 » Jul 11 2017 06:42

I love how frantic this post is. WHO IS THE PROPHET?? I MUST KNOW WHAT SHE SEES!! :P

Jacket
Shas'Saal

Post#5 » Jul 11 2017 07:23

dakkadakka has a rumor tracker thread. She has a 100% accuracy rating.

Panzer
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#6 » Jul 11 2017 07:27

Jacket wrote:dakkadakka has a rumor tracker thread. She has a 100% accuracy rating.

That tracker isn't always 100% up to date though.
Although I have to admit that I haven't seen any of her rumours that didn't come true eventually. Sometimes she says she thinks something might coming or is likely to come but then she always states that it's just speculation on her part and no actual rumour because people started to believe anything she said lol

Vector Strike
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#7 » Jul 11 2017 07:42

Lady Atia has BS2+ rerolling 1s when it comes to rumours

Jacket
Shas'Saal

Post#8 » Jul 11 2017 08:07

Panzer wrote:
Jacket wrote:dakkadakka has a rumor tracker thread. She has a 100% accuracy rating.

That tracker isn't always 100% up to date though.
Although I have to admit that I haven't seen any of her rumours that didn't come true eventually. Sometimes she says she thinks something might coming or is likely to come but then she always states that it's just speculation on her part and no actual rumour because people started to believe anything she said lol

True lol.

Shas'Bro
Shas'Saal

Post#9 » Jul 11 2017 05:24

She's actually Varys the spider from Game of Thrones. But now that I told you all that you have to done the black.
*As your Rules Laywer, I advise you against that action

Return to “General Discussion”