Image Hosting Options

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Knives
Shas'Saal

Re: Image Hosting Options

Post#19 » Jul 26 2017 12:31

Can they sticky things?

This post should be stuck.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#20 » Jul 26 2017 11:50

Good spot, thought I had! :D

Anyhow, I am trialling ATT Albums with a select few and seeing how it goes this week. More news soon all! :)

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#21 » Aug 24 2017 02:45

Hi All,

Whilst work pulled me away for a few weeks, it certainly gave more time for folks to test out our hosted User Galleries.

As of today, all Shas'Ui and above can host up too 25 images on ATT, and recall those images in topics for their posting use.

You will find your Gallery options via your Member Profile tabs, the main Album area can be viewed here:

ATT User Albums

And by clicking on the "Gallery" link in the Mini-Menu above the forum (next to FAQs)

When you have 1+ images in a gallery, a Visit Gallery line will appear in your public profile page.

We will check the server load with our Shas'Ui and above members, then consider rolling out to our Shas'la core soon after. There may be hiccups in this roll out, so bear with me :) Thanks!

Tau Va!
Tael

Panzer
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#22 » Aug 24 2017 03:08

25 Images? Well it's nice to have the option but I guess I gonna keep using a 3rd party option then.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#23 » Aug 24 2017 04:18

Its to keep the load small for now. Looking to expand later. Being a free forum supported by admin, we've got to take it in stages. ;)

Panzer
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#24 » Aug 24 2017 04:45

Yeah I understand that. Just saying. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”