Games Workshop updated their website. What does it mean?

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Froglift
Shas'Saal

Games Workshop updated their website. What does it mean?

Post#1 » Aug 08 2017 01:27

So it looks like GW just barely updated their website.

I for one like how I can view all items sold for a faction on the same page without having to load new pages.

Question though:

I see a number of units (Longstrike, Aun'va, Vespids, Kroot Hound) are temporally out of stock. Does this mean that they might be being remolded/edited or is it just because you fools keep buying all of them as soon as they are available?
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Games Workshop updated their website. What does it mean?

Post#2 » Aug 08 2017 01:36

Froglift wrote:I see a number of units (Longstrike, Aun'va, Vespids, Kroot Hound) are temporally out of stock. Does this mean that they might be being remolded/edited or is it just because you fools keep buying all of them as soon as they are available?

"Temporarily out of stock" means just that- they currently have no stock to sell but they will restock shortly. In my experience 1-3 weeks, but it depends on country. If you see the label "No longer available," that means the particular set is being discontinued for whatever reason.

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » Aug 08 2017 02:24

Nice improvement on the website. Now they just need to fix that you stay on the same page when changing the country setting. ^^

Wedrujacy
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Aug 08 2017 03:18

Panzer wrote:Nice improvement on the website. Now they just need to fix that you stay on the same page when changing the country setting. ^^

that's too hard ;)
they didn't done so since looong time

Glarblar
Shas'Saal

Post#5 » Aug 08 2017 08:57

The small update was made for mobile compatibility. If you notice they don't actually have an "m.games-workshop.com" site when accessing it from your phone.

pilky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#6 » Aug 08 2017 09:05

Yeah, they'll be back soon. For example the UK site has all those available but Shadowsun, Farsight, and the Razor/Sunshark are unavailable

Vector Strike
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#7 » Aug 08 2017 01:04

Panzer wrote:Nice improvement on the website. Now they just need to fix that you stay on the same page when changing the country setting. ^^

OMG yes! Everytime I change the country, I have to search for the unit I was browsing all over again...

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#8 » Aug 08 2017 01:12

Vector Strike wrote:

OMG yes! Everytime I change the country, I have to search for the unit I was browsing all over again...

You know what's even worse? That the page always resets to the top when you use one of the checkboxes. Annoys me SO much!

MODELGLUE Eio'Y
Kor'El
Kor'El

Post#9 » Aug 12 2017 07:08

Topic moved to General Discussion. :D

Return to “General Discussion”