New Tigershark AX 1-0 Images

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Panzer
Shas'Saal

Re: New Tigershark AX 1-0 Images

Post#55 » Nov 02 2017 09:56

Arka0415 wrote:A little update- I emailed forgeworld about the Barracuda being over-costed. I think I explained myself pretty well, and I just got a response saying that the Barracuda's points cost will be considered for a future FAQ/errata! My point will probably be ignored, but it's at least cool to know that Forgeworld is working on the next FAQs! :D

Well that's pretty much a standard answer. Of course they wouldn't say "It's fine as it is, be quiet." :D

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#56 » Nov 02 2017 09:58

Panzer wrote:
Arka0415 wrote:A little update- I emailed forgeworld about the Barracuda being over-costed. I think I explained myself pretty well, and I just got a response saying that the Barracuda's points cost will be considered for a future FAQ/errata! My point will probably be ignored, but it's at least cool to know that Forgeworld is working on the next FAQs! :D

Well that's pretty much a standard answer. Of course they wouldn't say "It's fine as it is, be quiet." :D

Yeah, but it got a response! Most of the stuff I ask about, on email or by facebook, gets no response at all. A man can hope!

Bloodknife92
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#57 » Nov 02 2017 09:20

I'm curious. If you think that the Barracuda is overcosted, how much of a discount do you think it needs to match up fairly, percentage-wise?
The days of goodly English is went
Ziss old dog still has a few tricks!

Return to “General Discussion”