Do you think?

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Silvtalon
Shas

Do you think?

Post#1 » Aug 14 2017 08:59

In battle fleet Gothic they recently released the tau empire game play. But they have introduced the long awaited psyher race as auxiliaries in the trailer. As you can see below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StCXrBMl648

Are we gonna finally see them in this edition of 40k with our new rules release? Just food for thought....

Froglift
Shas'Saal

Re: Do you think?

Post#2 » Aug 14 2017 10:35

Do you mean the Demiurg?

If they bring back any resemblance of dwarves I'm ditching everything else and going with them. It could be possible with the new codex since everyone else is getting models. It would most likely be only one unit though. BUT IMAGINE! ALL THE SPACE DWARVES!
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » Aug 14 2017 11:09

Demiurg units for T'au would be a dream come true but I don't think he meant those since Demiurg aren't exactly a psyker race. :D

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#4 » Aug 14 2017 12:48

This isn't new, the publication date on the video was September 29th 2016.

There was about three years ago a rumor that we'd get an Auxiliaries Codex, it never happened. I wish it had.

Froglift wrote:Do you mean the Demiurg?
If they bring back any resemblance of dwarves I'm ditching everything else and going with them. It could be possible with the new codex since everyone else is getting models. It would most likely be only one unit though. BUT IMAGINE! ALL THE SPACE DWARVES!

Me too!

TauMan
"Binford Industries: The finest weapon technology in the galaxy for over 40,000 years!"
Last edited by TauMan on Aug 14 2017 08:12, edited 2 times in total.
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Masakari
Shas

Post#5 » Aug 14 2017 03:17

Would be interesting for sure. You can never have too many mech suits... but I don't see what else we need on that front that cant be covered by fixed / additional rules for existing suits in the upcoming Codex.

Return to “General Discussion”