Are commanders undercosted?

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Are commanders undercosted?

Post#73 » Oct 29 2017 10:57

Just curious- are any of you considering contacting GW about this? To argue that we should, or shouldn't, have split costs on Tau weapons?

If not, no matter how well you convince each other, nothing will change! :P

relasine
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#74 » Oct 29 2017 11:23

Arka0415 wrote:Just curious- are any of you considering contacting GW about this? To argue that we should, or shouldn't, have split costs on Tau weapons?

I've considered it, but haven't done enough work at looking at specific expected outcomes and ceilings to have something that I'd feel ready to send to Nottingham.

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#75 » Oct 29 2017 11:36

Arka0415 wrote:Just curious- are any of you considering contacting GW about this? To argue that we should, or shouldn't, have split costs on Tau weapons?

Nop, they'll do what they'll do. Nothing we say is likely to convince them to do it otherwise considering that they most likely already have made up their mind about it.

relasine
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#76 » Oct 29 2017 12:30

I’m also considering writing an article on the topic for BoLS. Whether or not it get noticed in Nottingham is another matter.

leo1925
Shas

Post#77 » Oct 29 2017 12:58

I am in the split costs camp, with the markerlight table we have in 8th the difference of BS 2 and BS 4 is huge.

Return to “General Discussion”