The Space Marine Predator: Just rub it in, will ya?

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

The Space Marine Predator: Just rub it in, will ya?

Post#1 » Oct 24 2017 08:06

No content, just this picture:

Number one, huh? We Tau players aren't bitter, not at all! :P

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Re: The Space Marine Predator: Just rub it in, will ya?

Post#2 » Oct 24 2017 08:17

Meh, the Imperial untis are always #1 on those lists. Imperial propaganda = GW propaganda. ;)

Also it was a poll with only imperial tanks as option...I personally voted for the Vindicator because Rhino chassis tanks are fugly and only the massive dozer blade thing makes it look good. :P

Nymphomanius
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » Oct 24 2017 10:45

How in the name of the holy golden throne of terra is the lemun Russ not number 1?

Lemun Russ would flatten the predator every day of the week and the demolisher would turn it into scrap metal

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Oct 24 2017 10:52

Nymphomanius wrote:How in the name of the holy golden throne of terra is the lemun Russ not number 1?

Lemun Russ would flatten the predator every day of the week and the demolisher would turn it into scrap metal

How in the name of the holy golden throne of terra do you misspell the name of the tank you would expect placed number 1? :D

Also it's obviously not about which tank would beat which tank lmao

Nymphomanius
Shas'Saal

Post#5 » Oct 24 2017 02:24

Panzer wrote:
Nymphomanius wrote:How in the name of the holy golden throne of terra is the lemun Russ not number 1?

How in the name of the holy golden throne of terra do you misspell the name of the tank you would expect placed number 1? :D

Also it's obviously not about which tank would beat which tank lmao

Haha turns out I've been misspelling thst for about 10 years noone ever picked up on it :D

And I guess but the predator looks like a lunch box not a tank at all unlike the sexy beast that I shall now simply call "the Russ" :biggrin:

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#6 » Oct 24 2017 03:27

At least you didn't spell it "Lemon" like so many others who think they are funny by doing so. :P

And yeah AM tanks > Marine tanks for sure. They look so much better. I actually am no fan of our own tanks even. The chassis works for me for the Devilfish but not for the Hammerhead for some reason. :-?

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#7 » Oct 24 2017 06:51

Panzer wrote:At least you didn't spell it "Lemon" like so many others who think they are funny by doing so. :P

And yeah AM tanks > Marine tanks for sure. They look so much better. I actually am no fan of our own tanks even. The chassis works for me for the Devilfish but not for the Hammerhead for some reason. :-?

It's almost like the best tanks in the game have multiple guns... :(

Return to “General Discussion”