New Battle force (for t'au and others)

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
Ozzie_prime
Shas

New Battle force (for t'au and others)

Post#1 » Nov 03 2017 03:05

After the message of Armisael I made some research and also found a photo of battle force for Christmas

Saw the picture on a French forum but I don't know if i can post the link...

the photo is not clear but it look like :
a commander
a xv8 team
a ghostkeel
and 2 team of stealth suits
The name of this box is :Rapid Insertion Cadre =)

24 models total 170 US dols after there is price for others $ country but not eu (if someone know the gw conversion rate ?)

Other battle force are :
Astra Militarum
orks

AOS
kharadron
stormcast
tzeentch
death grand aliance

I don't see any knew model

Bloodknife92
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: New Battle force (for t'au and others)

Post#2 » Nov 03 2017 03:18

What was the other price? It may have been in AUD or NZD(Australian Dollar/New Zealand Dollar).
The days of goodly English is went
Ziss old dog still has a few tricks!

Ozzie_prime
Shas

Post#3 » Nov 03 2017 03:22

yes

USA 170
Can 200
Aus 280
NZ 330

Do you have a suggestion about the price in euro

I think the photo was taken from an US booklet that's why only $ pricing

Bloodknife92
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#4 » Nov 03 2017 03:29

Is there any chance you could send me the link via personal message?
As for Euro, I'd guess around 140ish, as AUD has close to a 1:2 exchange rate with Euro last I knew

Edit: after comparing some prices in Euro to AUD, I strongly believe a price of 135 is extremely likely.
The days of goodly English is went
Ziss old dog still has a few tricks!

Ozzie_prime
Shas

Post#5 » Nov 03 2017 03:35

I re-read the ATT rules apparently I can post the link sorry in Advance if I was mistaken...

http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/255079-battleforces-pour-no%C3%ABl/&tab=comments#comment-3135374

StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal

Post#6 » Nov 03 2017 05:22

last year those boxes are prized at 130 Euro

And there is probably a page missing for the 4th 40k box (most likely spez mahrinez as there is again a box for Stormcast in the AoS section)

Nymphomanius
Shas'Saal

Post#7 » Nov 03 2017 05:41

StealthKnightSteg wrote:last year those boxes are prized at 130 Euro

And there is probably a page missing for the 4th 40k box (most likely spez mahrinez as there is again a box for Stormcast in the AoS section)

My wife came in to GW with me the other day to get some paint and picked up a stormcast eternal and said "these space Marines look quite good in gold"

True story

Ozzie_prime
Shas

Post#8 » Nov 03 2017 05:51

StealthKnightSteg wrote:

Don't know possible but, in the other hand the rumour monger (war of sigmar's ones) have said something like : "max capacity of production line at GW". So hence why 4 box of AOS and 3 of 40k. This is my theory nothing to confirm here.

Even so I would like me too another page with 40k battle force. :smile:

Harkus959
Shas'Saal

Post#9 » Nov 03 2017 07:41

The prices of those units separately (in USD)

Ghostkeel: 75$
Commander: 50$
XV8s: 75$
Stealth Team: (27$ x2) = 54$
Total: 254$

An optimised Stealth Cadre is 129$ , and includes the Ghostkeel and six stealth suits. Let's see how that affects the prices.

Stealth Cadre: 129$
XV8s: 75$
Commander: 50$
Total: 254$

So it seems that buying the stealth cadre doesn't actually save you any money on buying the units individually, unlike the start collecting box.

That said, buying all these units separately will cost you 254$, while the battlefield is only 170$. That would effectively save you 84$ meaning that you are getting either the Ghostkeel or the crisis suits (both 75$) for free, and still getting a 9$ dollar discount on the rest of the models.

Where do I get one?!

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#10 » Nov 03 2017 07:58

Same box as last year but instead of the Broadside it has a second unit of Stealth Suits. Not sure whether that's good or not. The Broadside has an awesome model but is quite overpriced currently....but I already have two Stealth Suit units. :D

Harkus959
Shas'Saal

Post#11 » Nov 03 2017 08:23

Panzer wrote:Same box as last year but instead of the Broadside it has a second unit of Stealth Suits. Not sure whether that's good or not. The Broadside has an awesome model but is quite overpriced currently....but I already have two Stealth Suit units. :D

Overpriced in terms of money or points?

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#12 » Nov 03 2017 08:32

Harkus959 wrote:
Panzer wrote:Same box as last year but instead of the Broadside it has a second unit of Stealth Suits. Not sure whether that's good or not. The Broadside has an awesome model but is quite overpriced currently....but I already have two Stealth Suit units. :D

Overpriced in terms of money or points?

Since we're talking about GW here...both? :D
Joking aside, I was talking about points of course.

StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal

Post#13 » Nov 03 2017 08:55

There is more difference compared to last years box though..
As last years box was:
Devilfish + Pathfinders (was also a combined box set)
Commander
Ghostkeel
Broadside
Stealthsuits

So yes the Broadside for another set of Stealthsuits, but also the Devilfish + pathfinders for Crisissuits

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#14 » Nov 03 2017 08:59

StealthKnightSteg wrote:

As last years box was:
Commander
Ghostkeel
Broadside
Stealthsuits

So yes the Broadside for another set of Stealthsuits, but also the Devilfish + pathfinders for Crisissuits

Oh right, the Pathfinder are missing! Well then I like the box even better since I already have 30 Pathfinder! :D

StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal

Post#15 » Nov 03 2017 09:06

Panzer wrote:
StealthKnightSteg wrote:

As last years box was:
Commander
Ghostkeel
Broadside
Stealthsuits

Oh right, the Pathfinder are missing! Well then I like the box even better since I already have 30 Pathfinder! :D

Well I'm still eyeing out the box from last year to buy as soon as my paycheck arrives as I'm really interested in getting my second unit of pathfinders and a first devilfish and a first broadside.. I already have crisis and stealthsuits and ofcourse I would like to gain more but at the moment I like to get more diversity with my troops
(and getting both boxes will go above my hobby budget these coming months :? )

Ozzie_prime
Shas

Post#16 » Nov 03 2017 10:27

I just finished painted last year box :D

And since I only have 10 fire warriors and no XV8 I don't think this new box will be interesting for me. I'll probably go for my first start collecting ^^

I hope others will find that box interesting enough :)

Return to “General Discussion”