Away until 2/17

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
User avatar
Arka0415
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre
Posts: 3251

Away until 2/17

Post#1 » Feb 09 2018 06:24

Hi all! I know the Codex is coming out soon and there are lots of things to discuss, but from here on out I'm on vacation until the 17th. I'll be able to check ATT sometimes, but I won't have time to read through the hundreds of new posts. :sad:

If you have any rules questions, lists you want me to check out, or cool codex rumors, please use PM! Thanks!

Tau'va!

User avatar
StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal
Posts: 306
Contact:

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#2 » Feb 09 2018 08:56

Have a great holiday!

User avatar
MNGamer
Shas'Saal
Posts: 138

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#3 » Feb 09 2018 09:07

And of course someone is going to leak the codex right after you leave. :D Oh well, enjoy your trip.
Even when broken, a sword may still cut~Aun'ko'vash

User avatar
SlipperyPeteED
Shas
Posts: 14

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#4 » Feb 09 2018 10:43

MNGamer wrote:And of course someone is going to leak the codex right after you leave. :D Oh well, enjoy your trip.

can i be be supplied with info that may lead me to this leaked codex please?

User avatar
MNGamer
Shas'Saal
Posts: 138

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#5 » Feb 09 2018 11:23

SlipperyPeteED wrote:
MNGamer wrote:And of course someone is going to leak the codex right after you leave. :D Oh well, enjoy your trip.

can i be be supplied with info that may lead me to this leaked codex please?

So far I’ve only heard rumors of rumors. However it’s extremely likely that within the week of the codex getting announced we’ll start seeing leaks and teasers. And of course when I had gone on vacation last year, all the leaks of the indexes had come out. :roll:
Even when broken, a sword may still cut~Aun'ko'vash

User avatar
SlipperyPeteED
Shas
Posts: 14

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#6 » Feb 09 2018 12:17

MNGamer wrote:
SlipperyPeteED wrote:
MNGamer wrote:And of course someone is going to leak the codex right after you leave. :D Oh well, enjoy your trip.

can i be be supplied with info that may lead me to this leaked codex please?

So far I’ve only heard rumors of rumors. However it’s extremely likely that within the week of the codex getting announced we’ll start seeing leaks and teasers. And of course when I had gone on vacation last year, all the leaks of the indexes had come out. :roll:

Ah I misunderstood... I thought it had already been leaked

Kerrygan
Shas'Saal
Posts: 122

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#7 » Feb 09 2018 04:17

Happy holidays.
Where are your heading?

User avatar
Temennigru
Shas'Saal
Posts: 405

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#8 » Feb 09 2018 04:24

Kerrygan wrote:Happy holidays.
Where are your heading?

Perhaps to the paradise worlds of the empire :P

On a side-note, arka has been away for a few hours and the forum has already died out.
RIP

Nitrogue
Shas
Posts: 94

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#9 » Feb 09 2018 06:52

Enjoy your trip, we'll keep vigil for the elusive Co'dex while you are away. :)

User avatar
Arka0415
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre
Posts: 3251

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#10 » Feb 10 2018 12:45

Kerrygan wrote:Happy holidays.
Where are your heading?


I'm in Melbourne, Australia! Great place, warm weather, and everything is wacky expensive! Glad I don't play 40k here ;)

User avatar
StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal
Posts: 306
Contact:

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#11 » Feb 21 2018 04:15

So how was your vacation?

User avatar
Arka0415
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre
Posts: 3251

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#12 » Feb 21 2018 06:45

StealthKnightSteg wrote:So how was your vacation?

Ha, about that... it was a mess! Let's just say we should have done an allergy test before we went. My partner got an allergic reaction to something in Melbourne, so she ended up just staying in bed for most of the trip while I visited the nearby pharmacy. :D Then had a 32-hour flight delay on the way back and missed an important day at work.

Wasn't the best trip but it'll make a good story someday I guess!

User avatar
StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal
Posts: 306
Contact:

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#13 » Feb 21 2018 07:13

Arka0415 wrote:
StealthKnightSteg wrote:So how was your vacation?

Ha, about that... it was a mess! Let's just say we should have done an allergy test before we went. My partner got an allergic reaction to something in Melbourne, so she ended up just staying in bed for most of the trip while I visited the nearby pharmacy. :D Then had a 32-hour flight delay on the way back and missed an important day at work.

Wasn't the best trip but it'll make a good story someday I guess!


Oh that is unfortunate! Hope not all of the trip was a loss at this and that you guys have seen some awesome things

User avatar
Arka0415
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre
Posts: 3251

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#14 » Feb 21 2018 07:39

StealthKnightSteg wrote:Oh that is unfortunate! Hope not all of the trip was a loss at this and that you guys have seen some awesome things

It definitely wasn't all a loss! We saw some great stuff. Penguins hanging out on the beach, rooftop bars, and some amazing scenery. Fantastic barbecue sauce in Australia too. Highlight of the trip was learning that you could buy meringue cakes the size of my face across the street from the hotel.

Also, wombats are way bigger than I expected. I thought they were like mice or rats. Nope, they're huge. :-?

User avatar
StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal
Posts: 306
Contact:

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#15 » Feb 21 2018 08:31

:biggrin:

I still want to go to Australia once as I find the country fascinating and I got relatives living there also

User avatar
Arka0415
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre
Posts: 3251

Re: Away until 2/17

Post#16 » Feb 21 2018 08:39

StealthKnightSteg wrote::biggrin:

I still want to go to Australia once as I find the country fascinating and I got relatives living there also

As an American expat, I found Australia to be very much like home. It felt like the US with British culture. Animals and nature are interesting, but the history is really fascinating too. The redone Immigration Museum in Melbourne has some great exhibits.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nix0n, Osocruel and 11 guests