Greetings From York

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Ki'noch
Shas'Saal

Greetings From York

Post#1 » Dec 15 2017 10:45

Real first name: Marc

Age and gender: 30 Male

How did you get into wargaming?: Used to collect Marines as a child but never got into playing it. Ended up getting rid of the models but now im back and ready to play.

How did you get into Tau?: Ive banded around the idea of collecting WH40k again for a while and have been reading on here for a while on how the Tau are played, plus I love the models. :D

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?: Try out new ideas, ask people on here for opinions. Even try and meld tactics together.

What is your Tau colour scheme?: Not decided yet. White or a grey maybe.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?: Been signed up for a while but until now haven't comitted to collecting. Been reading posts and thinking of ideas before I start so I know what to aim for.

What are the origins of your ATT username? As a child I found an eleven name generator on this is the name that came out. Stuck with it for my gamer tags and names of characters in games.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? Looking to play at my local store when I can to try and learn the rules through playing.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?: Nope

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?: I'll get back to you.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? : Finally comitting to the greater good / Taking my time to get there.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?: Recently split from my wife so I don't have to worry about it!

What are some of you other interests?: I am my local cricket clubs 2nd team captain. I like playing football aswell, also watch most sports. I do like to have some me time, hopefully will be my modelling and painting.

Do you have any pets?: 1 Black Labrador ( no doubt his fur will end up on the models at some point) :crafty:

What is your favourite band?: Don't really have one. I like most types of music.
Ki'noch Cadre assembly in progress :fear:

namegiver
Shas

Re: Greetings From York

Post#2 » Dec 16 2017 02:26

Hi and welcome! Labradors are such great dogs -- what his name?

This Fibonacci joke is as bad as the last two you heard combined.
namegiver's Shi'ar Sept Project Log

Ki'noch
Shas'Saal

Re: Greetings From York

Post#3 » Dec 16 2017 04:53

He is called Drake. He was already named when we got him at a year old.
Ki'noch Cadre assembly in progress :fear:

Return to “Membership Profiles”