Spottington

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Spottington
Shas

Spottington

Post#1 » Oct 14 2011 11:09

Real first name: Spot

Age and gender: M/21

Location: Upstate New York (there is a state outside of New York City!)

How did you get into wargaming?: My friend's Dad had 3000+ pts of Tyranids, plus Necrons, SM, CSM, and Orcs. I started playing at their house years ago, but only recently started my own army (only recently was I able to afford it).

How did you get into Tau?: Friend's dad (see above) recommended them, I like the play style and advanced weaponry.

What is your Tau colour scheme? White, with black highlights and turquoise sept color (similar to Bork'an in the codex).

Have you reviewed the ATT Member Primers? Yes.

Where and how often do you usually play? Almost never, although I would like to play more. I have ~1500 pts mostly painted, and want to give them a whirl.

What are some of you other interests? Semi-individual sports that involve a lot of physical suffering: cycling, climbing, running.

What is your favourite band? Gaslight Anthem. Also Mat Kearney, Atmosphere, P.O.S.

OmegaStriker
Shas

Re: Spottington

Post#2 » Oct 15 2011 12:56

Welcome to ATT, spotty.

Hope your stay here is both amusing and informative.

Spottington
Shas

Re: Spottington

Post#3 » Dec 17 2017 09:58

Hello ATT, it's been quite awhile but I'm back to the hobby. Allow me to re-introduce myself:

Real first name: Spot

Age and gender: M/27

How did you get (back) into wargaming?: I dug my Tau out of a box in the basement when my wife expressed the slightest bit of interest in 40k.

What is your Tau colour scheme?: Still white, with black highlights and turquoise sept color. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

Where and how often do you usually play?: Since re-entering the hobby, I have played one 500pt game with my wife. She seems to have enjoyed it. She tabled my Daemons with my Tau. No, I didn't let her win, and yes, I do have a Chaos Daemons army too.

What are some of you other interests?: Ultra trail running, climbing, backpacking, skiing, 学习汉语

Return to “Membership Profiles”