Raevan

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Raevan
Shas

Raevan

Post#1 » Mar 04 2006 09:24

Real first name: Fabio

Age and gender: 29, male

How did you get into wargaming? caught in by friends

How did you get into Tau? they fascinated me when I finally decided to get into the 40K universe

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Run and Shoot!

What is your Tau colour scheme? Dark Camo Green and Black

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? that's pretty long... I've been one of the mods of the ancient TotalTau.com, on the msn; survived the hard split between the Mechas and the Conservatives (managing to remain friend of both sizes); and, too, an old friend of the venerable Kai'lore...

What are the origins of your ATT username? that's almost my unchanged name of the old times

Where and how often to you usually play? on friendly tables, among my friends

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? a growing Space Marine army and some Fantasy Orks

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Marines prove always tough and enjoyable enemies, and naturally I do hate Necrons

What is your best and worst 40K moment? first victory versus a super cheesy Smurf player, at my second game ever; first hard defeat against the "newborn" Necrons

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? "jeez, Rae, you're almost 30!"

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? again??? Run and Shoot, faster!!!

What are some of you other interests? too many to list...girls, music, girls, politics, girls, role playing games, girls, etc... (did I mention girls?)

Do you have any pets? Yes, a lovely (and old) siamese kittem named Fara

What is your favourite band? Bad Religion

Return to “Membership Profiles”