O'Shais

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
O'Shais
Por

O'Shais

Post#1 » Jul 17 2006 11:28

Copied straight from the sticky post, but hey...

Real first name: Undisclosed due to paranoia. :D On other forums I'm Orkwolf but decided it doesn't suit this place.

Age and gender: 16, male

Occupation: Here, I would be considered a student. I dunno if you could say that in other countries, *shrugs*

How did you get into wargaming?
Introduced to it by a friend, who by the way has quit long ago.

How did you get into Tau? Dunno, just wanted a different army.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Get the freakin' codex! And then get two troops choices and a HQ before anythign else.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Green, with grey camo; cityfight style.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Found a link somewhere a while ago, observed without registering, and finally decided to join. Been a member for 1 day :D

What are the origins of your ATT username? Name of my Shas'O, who got his name from a character in Gav Thorpe's book Kill Team.

Where and how often to you usually play? Once a week (not with Tau yet), with gaming group (all friends)

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
My beloved Blood Axe Orks, in 40k obviously. Also played LotR years ago but quit. Also played Space Wolves as first army in 40k, but they were boring...

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Favorite: IG Least favorite: Marines, Chaos, or Necrons

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Best: Dunno, lots of 'em.
Worst: Losing my newly painted beautiful Leman Russ Demolisher to the first Krak Missile fired at it (from the front, may I add... :( )

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? All my friends play 40k. Otherwise, dunno :?

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Don't make the mistake that I did and glue the weapons to the Crisis suits straight away.

What are some of you other interests? My life is 40k and 40k is my life... Nah just kidding ;D

Do you have any pets? Nope

What is your favourite band?
Iron Maiden first, also like Guns'N Roses, AC-DC, Metallica, System of a Down, and Judas Priest.
Luck can't last a lifetime unless you die young.

Return to “Membership Profiles”