taudude

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
taudude
Shas

taudude

Post#1 » Mar 05 2006 05:09

Hi guys n gals... 'ere we go.. 'ere is the taudude

Real first name: Franz, Francis, Frank, whatever.

Age and gender: 16 and i'm male

Location: hmm good question... currently i'm in missouri, in the north of kansas city. but originally i'm from austria. and i'll go back there in summer

How did you get into wargaming?a friend went to the uk. there he found a lil nice GW and bought, of course, some spacies. then he asked me to play this game with him

How did you get into Tau? they are just a nice race

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? don't play to win, play to have fun. so don't ask me what units to pick, pick whatever you want to

What is your Tau colour scheme? red gore - sunburst yellow.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? i don't know.. i found this page yesterday... does anybody know the 40kFanworld community? www.40kfanworld.de

What are the origins of your ATT username? self ex[plainatory

Where and how often to you usually play? i play in austria about twice a month

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? yep, i started nids, but i don't really like em...

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? i like eldar, and i don't like deldar

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
best: the dark eldar raiders eliminated my whole army in the second move

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? "nerdgames" "don't waste money on that crap!" "put that *BAD WORD DELETED!* in the olympics!"

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? i think i answered this question a second ago, maybe i'm paranoid

What are some of you other interests? look at interests in my profile

Do you have any pets? yes, an ethernal

What is your favourite band? i listen to alternative/rock/punk/metal
so my favorite band is.... i don't know.. maybe... die aerzte or farin urlaub

Return to “Membership Profiles”