Dumont'ka

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Dumont'ka
Shas'Saal

Dumont'ka

Post#1 » Oct 24 2016 02:53

Hello everyone! This forum looks amazing. Not sure why I haven't found it before, but good to be here!

Real first name: Dumont. Name fits nicely into the Tau language.

Age and gender: 29 M

How did you get into wargaming? Saw and bought a unit of lizardmen at a comic store during 5th edition WHFB!

How did you get into Tau? When I picked up 40k, it was the obvious choice as an avid 'Marathon: Infinity' player back in the day!

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Don't let the thousands of Tau haters get you down. At least you're not Eldar! :biggrin:

What is your Tau colour scheme? Dark Blue Grey + Orange (my spin on the Ke'lshan colors - I use their fluff)

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? Once per 2 weeks at my FLGS

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I have a few Age of Sigmar armies. Also a great game.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
Balanced Armies; Eldar Scatpack/Wraithknight

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
--Best: I mostly play games in a "beer and pretzels" fashion - emphasis on the beer - and so my best moment has to be "winning" a game where your opponent was forced to drink a beer for each victory point the opponent earned. The score was like 12-10, so that should give you an indication of how that game went :D
--Worst: I roll a ton of "Get's Hot!" at inopportune moments.

Cheers!

Return to “Membership Profiles”