Trianglebob membership profile

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Trianglebob
Shas'La

Trianglebob membership profile

Post#1 » Oct 24 2016 05:42

Real first name: Joel

Age and gender: 33/M

How did you get into wargaming? A cousin of mine introduced me to 40K back in 1997. I never looked back.

How did you get into Tau? I started playing Tau when they first came out many editions ago. Sold that army and have dabbled a bit with them since. When I got stationed in Korea recently, I decided I would finally build a new Tau army.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Play with what you like and how you think is fun. Not every army has to have a Riptide Wing.

What is your Tau colour scheme? Still undecided, but probably going for a desert scheme.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Good ol Google. I've been a lurker to this site forever and the modeling talent on this site has always inspired me to want to get back into Tau.

What are the origins of your ATT username? I don't even remember. I've had this username for so long now.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Of course!

Where and how often do you usually play? Since moving to Korea I have t had much chance to play, but if you're in the Yongsan area I have a place and terrain for a game. Feel free to message me.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? Chaos Space Marines and Guard at the moment, but I've played and owned just about everything in 40k at one point.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? WAAC lists. I do enjoy the challenge, but I'd rather play a fun game then just see who can make their opponent remove models the fastest.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Too many heroic and tragic moments to count although invisible wraith knights...

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? My wife has always been supportive. My kids are generally interested in the same way kids are when they see any toys.

What are some of you other interests? I like to travel. I've seen a lot of the world because of my job.

Return to “Membership Profiles”