Commanderdeathrain

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
CommanderDeathrain
Shas'La

Commanderdeathrain

Post#1 » Nov 20 2016 02:41

Real first name: Paul

Age and gender: 22 male

How did you get into wargaming? I was always into video games and was given a few white dwarfs. I started with WHF and then got into 40k.

How did you get into Tau? I faced them so often as a chaos player and after reading up on their fluff and the codex I realized I found the army for me in a sense in that I can play the run and gun playstyle I love so much.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Pick the models you like over the ones which are op as rules come and go.

What is your Tau colour scheme? Purple armour blue cloth

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? I just became a member today and I was looking for a tau specific forum and was recommended to come on here

What are the origins of your ATT username? It is what I plan to name my commander when I get round to building her for she will have 2 missile pods.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? At my local gw and at least once a week

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? For 40k I also have
My celestial templars (my fists successor)
My death guard
And my tzeench/nurgle daemon army

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Favorite is a tie between tau and eldar
Least favorite is space marines

What is your best and worst 40K moment? My best moment was when I made a guard player call my death guard and nurgle daemon list op because I beat his mechanized veteran list. Worst had to be when I decided to try and outshoot tau with Noise marines.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? My mother is annoyed at the amount I have but as she says there's worst things I could be doing. My friends aren't bothered .

What are some of you other interests? Anything to do with the paranormal especially witch craft.

Do you have any pets? Nope but I want a black cat.

What is your favourite band? Its a hard choice between evanescence and slipknot.

Agent00abe
Shas'Ui

Re: Commanderdeathrain

Post#2 » Nov 20 2016 03:29

Hi Paul.

I see you read our primers, awesome!
Always makes us happy. :D

I started out with WHFB as well.
Went with Orcs n Goblins. What about you?
Daemons? :)

Anywho. Welcome on the orbital, hope you'll enjoy it here :)
Does this Railgun make me look fat?

CommanderDeathrain
Shas'La

Post#3 » Nov 20 2016 04:00

Thank you for the welcome Agent00abe no in the end I started fantasy with Dark Elves as when I started back in 7th ed most of the daemon army was metal

Tau3988
Shas'La

Post#4 » Nov 21 2016 06:23

Hope you enjoy your stay, everyone here seems friendly and knowledgeable.

CommanderDeathrain
Shas'La

Post#5 » Nov 21 2016 04:09

Thanks tau3988 hope you enjoy your stay too

Return to “Membership Profiles”