DcWartax

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
DcWartax
Shas

DcWartax

Post#1 » Nov 21 2016 11:44

Real first name: Alexandre

Age and gender: 22, Male

How did you get into wargaming? Friends from previous work place

How did you get into Tau? I always thought the Suits were awesome models and really liked the gunline and amzing firepower. Having a complete army of Dark angels, I wanted something different.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Be aware many, many and many other players might just hate you because you play Tau, but thats part of the mind game (as I did when I played Dark Angels).

What is your Tau colour scheme? Sa'Cea , really liking the orange but might go for a more grey than blue base coat.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? One of my Tau friend showed me this site and I've been a member for 1 hour, 13 minutes and few seconds.

What are the origins of your ATT username? nickname + character name used is several other games

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? I play at a local store (Rosemère) and about 1-2 games a week (including tournament and campaign)

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? As I said I also have a Dark Angels army (about 7000-8000 pts)

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? I tend to hate the Necrons but maybe its just because I can't hate Tau anymore.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Best 40k moment is when I surprisingly won a small tournament at my local store (6 players, 1250 pts). Worst moment, when I got tabled turn 3 by a Tau player (playing Dark Angels), those marker light ignore cover are death to the ravenwing.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? You going to play with your little toys, so cute...

What are some of you other interests? I really like playing sports. Thats it.

Do you have any pets? having 2 cats and yes... two "dogs" (chihuahua, my mom).

What is your favourite band? I can't say I have a favorite band since I don't remember any, just he songs. I can listen to almost every style of music.

I'm trying my best for the English guys, speeking french I tend to make mistakes :biggrin:

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: DcWartax

Post#2 » Nov 21 2016 04:06

Pfft, your English is miles better than my francais.

A fellow Sa'Cean!? Huzzah :D They're the best sept you know ;)

True story, my first ever buy in to 40k was Dark Angels, about 15 marines. Sadly lost in the warp during the move to the UK. So I began collecting Imperial Guard after that for a time.

Welcome to the forum DCWartax, look forward to seeing some models or hearing your thoughts on all things Tau.

- Tael. :)

DcWartax
Shas

Re: DcWartax

Post#3 » Nov 22 2016 08:38

Thanks Tael, might post some pictures of my models once airbrush is done :biggrin: (first time with a friend whos really good at it :nice: )

Return to “Membership Profiles”