New Tau player - Hey all!

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
nscg4149
Shas

New Tau player - Hey all!

Post#1 » Dec 02 2016 08:10

Real first name: Mike

Age and gender: 27 male

How did you get into wargaming?: Always been a nerd, it was a natural progression

How did you get into Tau?: Aliens <3

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?: I'm new, I'm here for yalls advice!

What is your Tau colour scheme?: Still haven't decided, will probably be asking yall for advice!

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?: Google

What are the origins of your ATT username?: Football numbers and teams

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? Once every week or two

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? Lots of orks, moderate amount of SW

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? I dislike playing against Chaos.. I think their models are boring and their fluff leaves a lot to be desired. I don't get as excited for games when my opponent pulls out Chaos.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? : Best - proud of a lot of my models' paintjobs, Worst - I lose most games lol

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? I got my lady friend to play a 500 pt orks vs SW game against me a few weeks ago. It took a lot of wine lol

What are some of you other interests? Ice hockey player

Do you have any pets? Dog

What is your favourite band? Any metal

Look forward to bouncing ideas around with yall! Thanks!

Demorte
Gue'La

Re: New Tau player - Hey all!

Post#2 » Dec 03 2016 12:35

Welcome to ATT ! Great to have you here

Tael
Fio'O

Re: New Tau player - Hey all!

Post#3 » Dec 04 2016 10:30

Hi - so glad you clarified your username and profile - almost convinced a spambot had gotten through our filters!

Also the best games usually involved a drink, lots of trash talk and maybe the odd dice being rolled.

Look forward to your modelling posts, I''m more the paint and build guy - though there are plenty of rules folks about the forums.

Hit up our Resources and Academy for basic primers - then ask away about current rules :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”