beebo

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
beebo
Shas

beebo

Post#1 » Jan 06 2017 03:00

Age and gender: 35ish boy

How did you get into wargaming? How could I not?

How did you get into Tau? The Greater Good calls us all

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Use markerlight drones

What is your Tau colour scheme? Purple and gold

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Google tau tactics

What are the origins of your ATT username? That's a good question. First, I should note that I almost never include my real name or address online; this is for obvious privacy reasons. I strongly encourage everyone to think of privacy and identity protection first when online.

Second, it's a long story. I typed it up but realized it's personal and has to do with my crazy dad... if you really want to know feel free to contact me.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Mostly, yes.

Where and how often do you usually play? Local gaming shop, as often as possible (which is not very often, mostly because the local 40k community is not well-organized). I hope to do so more often.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I want a Tzeentch troupe, but I barely even own a Tau army (my ghostkeels are transformers glued on bases).

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Anything

What is your best and worst 40K moment? I won a game due to points (and the fact that we had to call it due to time) on round 3. Worst: having my Shas'ui sacrificed by a Chaos character of some type, who then turned into a major demon and cleaned up the rest of my army

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? That they are toys. My daughter likes the space men.

What are some of you other interests? DnD, my kids

Do you have any pets? We will be getting a roomba and a robot dog

What is your favourite band? Talk radio, coast to caost AM

Beebo

Return to “Membership Profiles”