Hello folks

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Algin
Shas

Hello folks

Post#1 » Jan 08 2017 11:54

Hey guys, just joined, as I want to try playing some Tau - loving them from Dawn of War: Dark Crusade :) And it's time to build a Tau army. :)

Real first name: Andrzej

Age and gender: 37, male

How did you get into wargaming? Few months ago I just said, that no matter of my painting skills, I can just finally start doing, what I ever wanted

How did you get into Tau?
I got tired of painting my space marines, and well, I love the mech style of Tau vehicles. Besides those shooting ranges :))

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Don't get into melee with your fire warriors

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Haven't yet really thought - was considering N'dras sept, with those blue fire warriors and green suits... am also thinking of doing the Sotek Green for armour and Screamer Pink for the cloths.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
I found it, by googling Tau army lists :)

What are the origins of your ATT username?
It's the name I been long using in online gaming

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Yes

Where and how often do you usually play?
I'm mostly a collector, but I play boxed games, like Prospero Burning and Space Hulks with friends

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Yes, I also have 2k Ultramarines army (in progress - missing 3 predators and 2 rhinos)

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
Necrons - played once and got owned badly :)

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
When your grav-centurions drop behind necron monolith and you drop 1 on each shot from 2" range :)

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
They look with amusement

What are some of you other interests?
Computer gaming, history of Royal Navy during Napoleonic Wars, ancient Roman republic, swimming

Do you have any pets?
I'm owned by a cat :)

What is your favourite band?
Lots of - but I think, The Who and Leonard Cohen would be the two I listen most of

Return to “Membership Profiles”