Hello!

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Zoatibix
Shas

Hello!

Post#1 » Jan 16 2017 12:12

Hello.

I have been playing 40k on and off since RT but have been playing Warmachine and Dropzone for the last couple of years. I sold everything bar my DE and Nids.

In 40k I played pretty much everything but mainly Tyranids, Dark Eldar and Sisters.

I am looking to get back into 40k and while I will be dusting off my Nids and Dark Eldar I am keen to add a third army. Sort of start from scratch and learn the ropes.

Anyway, given.my other two armies I thought a shooty 'good guy' faction would be preferable. I used to play Tau and enjoyed playing them. They have a much 'cleaner' look, too.

Plus I figure Tau would play differently to Dark Eldar even though they are both shooty/manoeuvring armies...would that be correct?

I have been sizing up a couple if boxes sitting in.my LGS - not only have they got a Start Collecting box but they also havea Targeted Recon Cadre.

Does this boxes contain all of the bits that I would find in the ordinary Crisis Team and Commander boxes?

(I did ask on DakkaDakka but couldn't get a firm answer.)

Demorte
Gue'La
Gue'La

Re: Hello!

Post#2 » Jan 16 2017 12:28

Yes you would get the same bits in that kit that you would buying the models separate.

Zoatibix
Shas

Re: Hello!

Post#3 » Jan 18 2017 08:03

Ah, that's good. Thank you.

Just waiting for.my recent PayPal buyers to pay up!

Return to “Membership Profiles”