Hello everyone :)

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
ikarus
Shas

Hello everyone :)

Post#1 » Jan 31 2017 04:47

Hey guys and girls!

I'm new here and have been playing for around 2 years but only got more serious the last couple of months. I am a concept artists for games, movies and miniature designs also an illustrator, 3D modeller, painter and all around crafts guy (i build IRL stuff). Ive been born in germany but currently live in romania. English isn't my native language but i would appreciate if you could correct me wherever i mess up the language !

Tau is the only army i play in any game ( dawn of war, tabletop, wherever). I hope DOW3 will have Tau with all the mechs and upgrades :)

I think tabletop tau could use more attention and have more models to play with, customize, aesthetics, etc.

There is much more to say but for now thank you for having me and soon i shall start posting :D
:fear:
We have just folded space from IX

ikarus
Shas

Re: Hello everyone :)

Post#2 » Jan 31 2017 06:18

Real first name: Sergiu

Age and gender: 26 M

How did you get into wargaming?
A friend came up with the idea since there were no clubs in town so we made our own :) currently have around 50 Players

How did you get into Tau?
Through a friend who builds a lot of cool stuff for tau and eldar ( i liked tau before i ever knew about warhammer40k )

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Spam the enemy with your biggest, most cheesy mechs you can buy.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
My own custom Viorla, light grey, medium gray, black, bloody orange-red stripes and markings + various shades of blue for the OSLs

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Through the same friend who showed me Tau. ( first time here)

What are the origins of your ATT username?
google sergiu ikarus

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Just skimmed through

Where and how often do you usually play?
it varies from daily to once every 2 weeks, it all depends who wishes to face my superior tactical genius (i lose almost all matches like 9 out of 10)

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Lost patrol

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
Favorite orks, least favorite eldar.

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
Best moment is when the D stomps happen againts the most important character of the oponent, least favorite whenever i have to throw a lot of missiles at the enemy.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
They don't like it, i usually obsess, and i don't expect them to relate to this.

What are some of you other interests?
Girls, cats, music, drawing, creating in general, traveling, meeting new people, plants, the internet, technology, astrophysics and orbital mechanics (ksp), science and many other

Do you have any pets?
no

What is your favourite band?
I don't have a favorite band but first thing that came into my mind is The Kilimanjaro Dark Jazz Ensemble.
We have just folded space from IX

Tael
Fio'O

Re: Hello everyone :)

Post#3 » Feb 14 2017 03:08

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

A concept artist? Do you ever sketch out ideas for your model conversions?

- Tael.

Return to “Membership Profiles”