Shas'la Demurr

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
demurr
Shas

Shas'la Demurr

Post#1 » Mar 27 2017 08:16

Real first name:
Vicktor

Age and gender:
I'm a 28 male

Right now I'm a prop maker

How did you get into wargaming?
My close freind got back into the game and kind ofngot all of his buddies into kill team as a start

How did you get into Tau?
I started playing orks aimply because of how fun they are, but not wanting to go for trukks for some reason, I was never any good and that made me look to other factions. And then I found out tgat Tau have battlesuits. Different ones. A lot of them. I was sold.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Get more crisis suits :D

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Good old T'au

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Anybosy looking for any kind of info on tau is hound to find att at some point :)
And I've just registered this account.

What are the origins of your ATT username?
Oh, when I was likr 16 I had to make a new character in WoW and all my older nicknames were taken. So I made an anagram of Murder akin to Stepehn Kings The Shining mirror scene.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Off course

Where and how often do you usually play?
We usually play our kill team games at my friend's place. Like once every couple weeks.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Well since I gave my orks to another friend of ours, I only have my tau. Although I have been looking into Malifaux for some time now.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
So far the most hated one was space marine bikers with grav guns. With their 12" move they can easily outmanuever the suits.

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
I loved a moment when a necron jetbike (tombblade?) charged my suit when he really needed to finish it off only to get killed in melee the first turn. Not something i expected at all x)

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
Well my ex was painting eldar so that was good :)

Right now I'm moving on from HoR kill team to an actuall 1000p games. Came here looking for advice and input :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”