Vatal Membership profile

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Vatal
Shas'Saal

Vatal Membership profile

Post#1 » Apr 21 2017 05:41

How did you get into wargaming?
I really enjoy the modeling aspect. I am not much of a player, but enjoy converting my own models and seeing what other people are able to do is always interesting and inspiring.

How did you get into Tau?
Tau have some pretty interesting fluff and the models are pretty cool, and the range of models that both GW and Forge world carry keeps a rather nice variation to the models being displayed or played. To top it all off a friend of mine was cleaning out his house and sold me what could be I think a Apoc games worth of Tau for very little.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Farsight Red. I love the Farsight Enclaves lore and constant struggles with the Orcs or whom ever they happen to cross paths with, and their colour scheme in my mind is pretty cool.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Google while searching for reference pictures and possible ideas.

What are the origins of your ATT username?
I have used this name a few times for some online video games, to tell you the truth I really don't know why I made it anymore, it has been awhile.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Sure have

Where and how often do you usually play?
Seeing as how I can count on one hand the amount of games that I have played, not very often. However the games that I did play were in Brandon Mb Canada.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
I have a completed Black Templar army and am still working on a Imperial Guard "Elysian Drop Troop" army, which is a long term project as every model has been or will be converted.

Vatal

Tael
Fio'O

Re: Vatal Membership profile

Post#2 » Apr 24 2017 06:37

Nice buy with the huge Tau force :) I'm a fan of Elysians too, great drop troops and well designed models to boot.

Look forward to your input on the forums! :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”