Flower Urch1n

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Flower Urchin
Shas

Flower Urch1n

Post#1 » May 11 2017 11:02

Real first name: Timothy
Age and gender: 19 Male

How did you get into wargaming?
When I was younger I found white dwarf magazines in the library.
When I was in my first year of high school I was friends with a guy who had codex's

How did you get into Tau?
he had the tau codex and they seemed nicer and I do like technology. Also a story in the codex about what a railgun did to the occupants of a tank.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Don't forget to prepare for any possibility. Not having anti-air can be painful, lacking enough anti-vehicle can be devastating.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Gold armour with blue fabric/joints for the main tau and elite Add to dictionary
Black armour with grey fabric for gue'vesa
Some units have different colour schemes. Shadowsun is purple and I have one completely pink set of breachers.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Another blog linked to the article on positional play and after reading it I decided to stick around. I've been around for a few months but finally decided to join with 8th edition approaching.

What are the origins of your ATT username?
A book on marine biology and needing a username for a game that no one else had previously chosen

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Yes

Where and how often do you usually play?
I play at a store every now and then. Going to university has slowed me down from the previous once a week

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
I have a few elder and am slowly building a gue'vesa force

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
I like going up against any army. Even the broken ones, in which case I craft a list to take it down. With the players permission of course.

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
Worst would be the few times I had no chance in a game
Best... nothing really sticks out. I suppose one early game had a single marker drone wipe out a unit of cultists was pretty good.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
My littlest sister likes tyranids. The rest of the family don't really care beyond if I won the last game.

What are some of you other interests?
Reading, Gaming

Do you have any pets?
Two dogs

What is your favourite band?
My favourite singer is Kate Miller-Heidke

Bloodknife92
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Flower Urch1n

Post#2 » May 13 2017 10:15

Welcome to the ATT community :D from Rockhampton, central Queensland! I too am a uni student, however I'm doing Nursing.
The days of goodly English is went

Return to “Membership Profiles”