Shas'Saal Vior'la Mal'caor

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Vio'ra Mal'caor
Shas'La
Shas'La

Shas'Saal Vior'la Mal'caor

Post#1 » May 15 2017 07:43

Hi everyone!!! My name is Shas'saal Vior'la Mal'caor, and I am a new memeber on ATT. I previosly had a account about three years back which (unfortunately) was linked to an email account I abandoned, and which I also forgot the password to.

I am a BIG fan of W40K, and have played a few matches. I first got into it when a fellow Tau player intorduced me to the Tau when I was attending a school in NSW. I live in Sydney, Australia, but do not frequent GW stores, Because of the following tale...

I used to have a sizable 5-6th edition army called Shadowsun's Spiders. I had at least 10 seperate troop units, a pair of Broadsides, and at least 4 teams of Crisis suits. However, my army as brutally murdered when my little brother tried to recreate a Monster Truck tornament he saw on TV. When I came home from school, I found my little brother surrounded by piles of plasiic, and holding my surviving Crisis, about to smash it into the floor. My mum was furious, and forbade me from buying any more figures until I turned 15. Now, I'm 15 years old, and ready to jump back into the good fight. The surivivors of Shadowsun's Spders are small, but ready to play a couple of matche sof Killteam while I rebuild.

Okay, so that's me. Goodbye all, and fight for the Greater Good!!!
For the Tau'va ATT!!!

Bloodknife92
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Shas'Saal Vior'la Mal'caor

Post#2 » May 16 2017 12:42

I'm not sure what the rules are for resurfacing members, so can I please just ask you to confirm that you have read the member guidelines and expectations found here:
http://www.advancedtautactica.com/viewt ... =36&t=9765

Thanks in advance! And welcome back :)
The days of goodly English is went
Ziss old dog still has a few tricks!

Vio'ra Mal'caor
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#3 » May 16 2017 01:24

Yeah, I have. Oh, and here is some more info about me:

What is your real name?

My real name is Jake

What is your favorite colour?
Blue

What is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow?

African or European? :P

What is your best and worst moments in Warhammer 40k?
Best: Getting my first Riptide
Worst: Having to retreat from my best friend's tyranid army, and suffering an embarresing defeat.

What other GW products have you used?
I have played a couple of games of Rouge Trader, and have also played WH40k Freeblade on IOS. I also briefly purchased Dawn of War II, before finding that I had to pay out my ass to play Tau, and promptly getting a refund. (and also solding my friend who reccomended it with the immortal tagline 'You can play tau').

What paint scheme do you usually use?
My original army used a pretty bad paintjob of Abaddon Black and Runelord Brass. My current idea for a paintjob for my revised army is some white shade, with Umber Orange sept markings, Auric Armour gold highlights, and Mephiston red panels on vehicles.
For the Tau'va ATT!!!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#4 » May 16 2017 09:40

Welcome aboard :D

Thanks for putting that together good to read some background.

Man, 8th is upon us - should be interesting times ahead, glad you're joining the 'Orbital;' :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”