Tash'Myr

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Tash'Myr
Shas

Tash'Myr

Post#1 » May 16 2017 10:10

Real first name: Scott

Age and gender: 26M

How did you get into wargaming? Introduced to 40k by a friend in school

How did you get into Tau? Loved the look of them when they were released and they became my primary army form that point.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Get all the shinies. But seriously i would tell them to have fun with the models they want to use.

What is your Tau colour scheme? T'au sept, loved the original look of Tau which helped draw me to them.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Random internet browsing while looking to get back into 40k for 8th edition.

What are the origins of your ATT username? Using the handy resources on this site I wanted a Tau name for my commander, and so came Tash'Myr (which i hope translates to Enduring Blade)

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? Used to play most weekends during 5th and 6th, didnt like the changes in 7th so my group stopped. Now looking to get back into it with the arrival of 8th edition.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I have a reasonable Eldar force and way too many Dark Angels with a small force of Grey Knights (looking to downsize the collection in the future though to get more Tau)

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Enjoyed facing my friends Astral Claws (forge world rules so a mix of Space Marines and Imperial Guard before allies were a thing) as it was such an interesting force, disliked Death Guard due to how hard they could be to kill especially on bikes.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Best moment was when my Fire Warrior Shas'Ui managed to kill a Ravener in CC, took both of us by surprise. Worst moment is pretty much every other time those Raveners charged me.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? most of my friends have 'funny toys' as well and my significant other loves how passionate I am about it but wishes I didn't have so much.

What are some of you other interests? Big Sci-Fi fan and anything related; movies, books, video games, board games etc. Especially Star Wars, have almost every FFG game.

Do you have any pets? No, but only because my current lease doesn't allow them.

What is your favourite band? Couldn't really pick one anymore, have a wide taste in music.

Vio'ra Mal'caor
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Tash'Myr

Post#2 » May 26 2017 07:28

Welcome to the ATT Orbital Tash!!! A very interesting profile, and one that really stands out. You have now let the community know who you are, and become a valued member of the Tau Empire!!! Hope you enjoy posting and reading on this wonderful forum!!!!
Star Trek has returned. Imagine enterprise times Movie 5. Then times by cancer. That's how bad this series is.

Return to “Membership Profiles”