I would like to apologise to the ATT community.

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Vio'ra Mal'caor
Shas'La
Shas'La

I would like to apologise to the ATT community.

Post#1 » May 29 2017 01:09

I'm sorry everyone for the terrible posts that have been made by my post over the last week. I had been lending my little bro my laptop so he could work on a 'project'. What he was actually doing was signing in as me, and writing things that were not very well thought through on the forums. I have now changed my password, and apologise to several members. My brother posted a couple of rude, noobish and totally incorrect statements on this forum for over a week. One such correction I would like to make is that I do NOT have a uncle whose friend works for GW, and I do NOT have as large an army as some of the army lists that he posted under my name. He also tried to say I have a mental health problem, which is where I caught him out, as I was monitoring my posts when it popped up in the forum. Sorry to everyone.

Mal'caor
Star Trek has returned. Imagine enterprise times Movie 5. Then times by cancer. That's how bad this series is.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: I would like to apologise to the ATT community.

Post#2 » May 29 2017 09:57

Thanks for the heads up, appreciated. Feel free to edit posts you want to correct. :D

Return to “Membership Profiles”