Hello everyone!

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Arka0415
Shas'Ui

Hello everyone!

Post#1 » Jun 02 2017 10:26

Hey all! I'm a veteran Tau player (playing since 2009) back to the hobby after a long absence. Like many of you I'm shocked by the new Tau rules for 8th Edition, but I'm looking forward to making new Tau lists and tactics for the new edition!

How did you get into Tau?
When I first started painting, I couldn't do faces or skin. Tau were fully-armored and helmeted, and much more interesting than Space Marines or Necrons! So, Tau it was.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Focus fire. The most important ability for a Tau commander to have is evaluating targets and identifying the most dangerous units on the board. The focus-fire target of a Tau army might not always be the enemy's biggest unit...

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Paint-stripped and ready to be re-done!

What are the origins of your ATT username?
First two letters of my first name, plus the first two unique letters of my last name. Try and figure it out!

Where and how often do you usually play?
There are three Games Workshop stores in my city, and dozens of FLGs. I can play just about anywhere!

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
I play Inquisition and Necrons in 40k, and Free Peoples (RIP Empire) in Age of Sigmar.

Tael
Fio'O

Re: Hello everyone!

Post#2 » Jun 04 2017 02:58

Welcome to ATT,

Great time to join up, forum is going nuts over 8th. Look forward to your thoughts and project thread :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”