Strawless

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Strawless
Shas'Saal

Strawless

Post#1 » Jun 06 2017 08:11

Hi,
Long time lurker and avid reader of this site here.
Figured since 8th is starting I might as well join and have something to contribute!

Real first name:
Yaroslav

Age and gender:
24 gue'vesa male

chemistry student

How did you get into Tau?
I'm a huge Khorne fan in Fantasy and when I picked up 40k I needed an army that was decidedly different so to speak

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Bright white and scarlet red of an outcast Vior'la fleet

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
My search in efficient ways to play my army has led me here and I wasn't disappoint

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Yes siree

Where and how often do you usually play?
I don't think I'm over 20 games yet - 90% of which have been played in the last six months now that I have time to play again. I like to build and convert first and foremost.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Yes, I own an IG army. They're not yet converted to the Greater Good although I'm seriously considering it.

I'd like to use this opportunity to thank the ATT community for the content that they have produced over the years. :) May the Greater Good prevail once more in 8th edition!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Strawless

Post#2 » Jun 11 2017 06:11

Hi and welcome to the 'Orbital' :D

Certainly seems the best edition to get back into 40k on and thank you for reading the community content.

Look forward to your hobby and rules commentary, particularly when fighting Imperial Guard. Unless, you know.. they come over to the Greater Good. We've got sushi? ;)

Return to “Membership Profiles”