ErSe0831 Profile - Greetings from...

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
ErSe0831
Shas'Saal

ErSe0831 Profile - Greetings from...

Post#1 » Jun 11 2017 06:17

...the frozen Sphere of Sweden.

Hello, my gaming group decided (before the advent of 8th edition) to expand our hobby and include 40k. My choice fell on Tau because of the awesome battlesuits! I had some older models and an old codex collecting dust so I guess my good taste haven't changed :D

Before Manta striking into 40k, I have been a resolute follower of the Old Ones playing Lizardmen in Fantasy and Age of Sigmar. It's a very exciting time to join the Greater Good and I understand there's been some sudden changes. I'm looking forward to make the most out of it, I'm sure we will adapt :)

PS. Long shot, but if anyone is close to the Halmstad-area and enjoy Beerhammer, PM me! We are open and friendly :)
Last edited by ErSe0831 on Jun 12 2017 09:54, edited 1 time in total.

Tael
Fio'O

Re: Greetings from the...

Post#2 » Jun 11 2017 06:38

Welcome to the 'Orbital' and Tau at large :)

Looks like you have access to a real think tank of inter army experience for the new edition, look forward to your thoughts on ATT for Tau fighting your club friends.

Being the local Fio'O I am biased toward seeing your cadre building on the forum :D

ErSe0831
Shas'Saal

Re: ErSe0831 Profile - Greetings from...

Post#3 » Jun 12 2017 10:12

Thanks for welcoming me to the community :biggrin:

I'll be sure to set up a Photobucket-account and get a paint log going. I started with a bang and invested in a reconnaissance cadre and a start collecting box. So far the the progress have been trembling (FW and Stealth suits built and semi-painted for Kill Team) but I'm picking up speed as the release of 8th draws near :)

Tael
Fio'O

Re: ErSe0831 Profile - Greetings from...

Post#4 » Jun 12 2017 07:09

Top stuff, look forward to it. The new starter sets have been a boon for collecting decent forces quickly. I should probably get my blue butt moving and have some new models painted up too!

Return to “Membership Profiles”