Artivis

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Artivis
Shas

Artivis

Post#1 » Jun 20 2017 06:16

Real first name: Brad

Age and gender: 24, M

How did you get into wargaming?
When I was young a friend's dad was into warhammer and shared his passion with us and ever since I've been hooked!

How did you get into Tau?
What kid doesn't love robots!

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Sometimes the dice say "No, we are not going to do that." And you have to accept that. :)

What is your Tau colour scheme?

Sa'sea

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?

Our Lord and savior google.

What are the origins of your ATT username?

It's been my online for as long as I can remember.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Yes

Where and how often do you usually play?
Mostly home games I want to play at my local GW store but my schedule makes it difficult.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
My friend's that don't play are surprised that I have them but they don't really care haha

What are some of you other interests?
Favorite of the month video games and history

Do you have any pets?
2 cats

I'm just getting back into the game after taking a break in 5th I haven't played much since high school but I'm really excited get back into the game.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Artivis

Post#2 » Jun 30 2017 06:43

HI Artivis,

Talk about a great time to get back into 40k, I havent seen this much excitement in over a decade.

Also, as a fellow Sa'Cean warrior, glad to have you aboard the 'Orbital to keep these riff raff other septs in line. ;)

Thanks for joining up, plenty to read on 8th - look forward to seeing your cadre expand in the Projects section!

Cheers
Tael.

Return to “Membership Profiles”