Kruso

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Kruso
Shas

Kruso

Post#1 » Jun 22 2017 10:25

Hello my fellow fishfaces.

I go by the name Kruso or Fueli on the internet and I've played Tau for less than a year now, Warhammer 40k a bit longer. In fact, I used to play in 4th edition but I quit when 5th came out as our small group disbanded due to studies and such. I came back during 7th edition together with an old friend of mine. We found a new group of players in our new hometown and got in touch and before we knew it we were rolling dice in their tournaments and game days. I started 7th with Grey Knights, then moved on to Marines (Battle Company), dabbled with some Militarum Tempestus, and finally ended up with Tau.

Real first name:

Just Kruso for now.

Age and gender:

28/M

Finland

ITC student in uni and a part-time burger flipper

How did you get into wargaming?

A friend of mine heard from it from his cousin and got some models. I was hooked when I saw those.

How did you get into Tau?

I like their looks. Clean and modern. Also mechas. I love mechas.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?

Magnets are your best friend and put arms on your Stormsurge.

What is your Tau colour scheme?

White, red, black. Kinda like GW Vior'la except right arm is completely red.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?

Just stumbled in from some google search. Been regular visitor for months now. I made an account 20th June 2017 because there is much to discuss with 8th edition released. I might have some input.

What are the origins of your ATT username?

Czech beer Krusovice. It used to be one of my many names in WoW and now I use it almost everywhere.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?

Yes.

Where and how often do you usually play?

There's a local gaming club I'm a member of. It's ran by the community here in my city. 12 full size tables with good amount of terrain now I think. And a kitchen and some toilets. It's underground so cellphones don't work there. Easier to escape relationship -related duties :P

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?

I have a Grey Knight army I bought used. Slowly repairing the damage and removing old paint. Some random Imperial stuff too.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?

I like playing against Marines because I know them quite well. I hate mirror matches.

What is your best and worst 40K moment?

Best was my Optimized Stealth Cadre -based army vs Battle Company. There were a lot of dead metal boxes. Don't really know about the worst one though. Maybe getting seized in a mirror match. That always sucks.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?

My girlfriend calls them little dudes. She doesn't like that they take up so much space in my oh so little apartment.

What are some of you other interests?

Video games mostly these days. I also like to read and I like watching ice hockey occasionally too.

Do you have any pets?

Well financially speaking I didn't spend a dime on my girlfriend's dog but I feel its mine as well as hers. Such a lovely doggy.

What is your favourite band?

I'd rather not decide on any one band as I like many. Mostly I listen to punk rock and pop punk though.

That's about it. I look forward to being a contributing member of this community :)
-Heresy grows from idleness-

Tael
Fio'O

Re: Kruso

Post#2 » Jun 30 2017 06:49

Hi Kruso and welcome :)

Glad to have you aboard, so much going on presently I'm charging through shaking hands in here, then swinging by projects to catch up on everyones' new builds, then stumbling into tactics to see what evil contrivance our fellow commanders have dreamt up, then down to my messagebank and answer a dozen PMs, then across to techincal to sort out new member rank issues.. crazy days!

Perfect time for you join up I'd say! :D

See you about the forums, I'll be the Fio'O scooting about. Drop me a PM if anything goes wrong with your account or you just want to query something :)

Welcome to ATT :D
Tael.

..wait, right.. new Projects!.. Onwards (charges off)

Return to “Membership Profiles”