Forge

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Forge
Shas'Saal

Forge

Post#1 » Jun 30 2017 10:24

Real first name: Rodrigo

Age and gender: Born 1981, male

How did you get into wargaming? One friend gave me some comic books about Dark Templars. Soon after another friend took me to a gaming store because he knew I liked RPGs; he was looking for LotR minis. It was then that I discovered miniwargaming.

How did you get into Tau? They looked cool and had a clear tactical purpose.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Don't buy a ton of models at once.

What is your Tau colour scheme? Standard GW.

What are the origins of your ATT username? Back in the 90's, my friends said I did amazing things with this new technology called "handheld scanner", and since we were huge X-Men fans, they nicknamed me Forge.

Where and how often do you usually play? Whenever I can find a nice person to play against. As competitive as I can be, I cannot play against someone who doesn't have common sense or a kind heart. Once a week is ideal.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? Ultramarines. I also love Dust Tactics.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Least favorite: an army owned by a smart a$$. Favorite: a well painted army.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Worst: when the game became pay-to-win. Best: when I beat my master 5:1 with an arm tied behind my back.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? "They look awesome"

What are some of you other interests? Story-driven video games, fantasy/sci-fi literature, American football

What is your favourite band? Raimundos

Return to “Membership Profiles”