hi all by gualtikhan

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
gualtikhan
Shas

hi all by gualtikhan

Post#1 » Jul 02 2017 06:43

Hi all dudes,
l'm in love with the tau since a long time ago and l tend to play them mainly as my "competitive" army. l'm from Italy so english isn't my first language, please be patient with my grammar etc. I've been reading on this forum for some time but with the new edition l've decide to finally join you all. what i like most from tau are the battlesuits, i'm an huge fan of mont'ka and farsight.

Lechai Skull
Shas'Saal

Re: hi all by gualtikhan

Post#2 » Jul 03 2017 12:59

welcome,

I'm pretty new here too

gualtikhan
Shas

Post#3 » Jul 03 2017 04:09

Thank you, I have a little problem, do someone know why I'm not allowed to post reply or new topics under other part of the forum aside from this one? What I have to do to achieve that?

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#4 » Jul 03 2017 04:16

Just wait a bit. You'll be allowed to post in other sections of the forum soon.

Answering those questions also helps I've heard. ;)
http://advancedtautactica.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13531

gualtikhan
Shas

Post#5 » Jul 04 2017 05:01

Okay, thank you for the answer, so:
I live near Genova, in Italy, I'm a studentand and I'm male. My army is painted in two ways: I've painted the infantry and lesser suits with desert mimetic and the seth color is light blue while bigger suit and drones I've painted are mainly of the same colur but a little brighter because I used the airbrush for they (I've followed an awesome tutorial by awaken realms painting studio on Youtube if someone want to checkout to better understand how the models are). I've read the forum rules and the Att membership.

Return to “Membership Profiles”