Shas'O Elsy'Eir Bentu'nan

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Shas'O Bentu'nan
Shas

Shas'O Elsy'Eir Bentu'nan

Post#1 » Jul 04 2017 02:37

Greetings!

Commander wiseblade here, reporting in!

Im a 29 year old biomedical technitian living in washington state. Im married and have a little Shas'saal in training (infant son).

Ive been playing table top games like warhammer fantasy or dungeons or dragons since i was 6. When i started college my brothers got into 40k and i joined them. Natrually i was drawn to the greater good and have played tau from the start.

My tau are painted Elsy'eir lava fields color camo, so red and gray. They are based with lava fields.

I have a habit of naming my characters and even squads. Keeping track of their history. My user name is the name of my Shas'O i most commonly field.

What is my greatest 40k moment? When my team of 12 firewarriors upgraded (not even bonded) won against 5 gray knight paladins in melee combat... I sware to the etherial high council this to be true!

My worst moment alphastriking my brothers warboss with EVERYTHING and not killing it. The aformentioned firewarrior squad got charged... and yes won in melee. So it turned out.

I look forward to meeting you and talking about 40k and just about anything else nerdy!

Yes i have read the rules of the forum.
Last edited by Shas'O Bentu'nan on Jul 05 2017 08:39, edited 1 time in total.
Commander wiseblade

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Shas'O Elsy'Eir Bentu'nan

Post#2 » Jul 04 2017 07:25

Shas'O Bentu'nan wrote:Ive been playing table top games like warhammer fantasy or dungeons or dragons since i was 6.

You have any WHFB models from when you were 6? I bet those would be a riot if you put any paint on them.

Shas'O Bentu'nan
Shas

Post#3 » Jul 04 2017 07:44

Yeah my britonia knights have an extra layer of armor if you get my drift! ;)

My dad did help at the time though. So they all arent too bad. Still use em for dnd minis!
Commander wiseblade

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#4 » Jul 04 2017 08:43

Bentu'nan cool Tau name! Wonder where you got it? :D

TauMan
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Shas'O Bentu'nan
Shas

Post#5 » Jul 04 2017 08:55

Came up with using the tau language guide post on this site. How i found this site actually! Im ignorant of any sound alike names. Ill have to post the model when im done painting him. A custom conversion that i made recently that runs an unusual tactic!
Commander wiseblade

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#6 » Jul 04 2017 09:15

Great looking forward to your modeling work!

TauMan
PS FYI I'm the Lexicon guy here on the A.T.T. forum. :roll:
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Return to “Membership Profiles”