RED

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
RED
Shas

RED

Post#1 » Jul 10 2017 12:22

Real first name:
Alessandro

Age and gender:
26, M

Employee

How did you get into wargaming?
I always liked model-making and boardgames so, you know, it was kind of a natural transition.

How did you get into Tau?
I always liked their style, design and technology (guns! Guns! GUNS! :evil: ), since I was fighting against them with my good old Ultramarines.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Find sombody who's experienced with their play style and get some good advice.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
It's kind of a blued grey coat (my GF created that color for me, on purpose) with red and white marks, green lenses.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Just found it, by browsing on the net.

What are the origins of your ATT username?
That have always been my nickname, due to my haircolor.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Yes, I did.

Where and how often do you usually play?
I used to play w40k in stores at least 3 times a week 'till I was 19. Then I got a job and moved away from my hometown. I sold my Ultramarines army and rejoined the community just 3 years ago, as a Tau player. Things were changed and I liked the way they did. I now play at my friend's house, about 4 times per month, each time I manage to get back home.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Nope, I just got some rebels and imperials to play with in X-Wing.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
Dunno. The more models they are, the more uncomfortable I get. :?

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
Best: My entire teen Ultramarines career.
Worst: Right now. :dead:

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
They think that those are part of a really interesting and unusual hobby.

What are some of your other interests?
Uhm, let's see... Videogames (flight simulators and subs simulators in particular), history, firearms, foreign languages, etc.

Do you have any pets?
Nope, but I wish I did.

What is your favourite band?
Ha! There's too many of them!
AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Clash, The Cure, The Smiths, Tears for fears, Depeche mode, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Franz Ferdinand, The Black Keys...
The patient hunter... gets the prey :fear:

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: RED

Post#2 » Jul 10 2017 04:00

Benvenuto to the A.T.T. Orbital Red!

It's wonderful to hear from a another follower of the Greater Good! Hope to see photos of your army soon.

By the way here is something that you can help the community with, are the translations of the new Indexes different in Italian from the old codices? I ask this because some of our members who are German speakers, have noticed problems with translations of the new indexes. Here is link to the discussion thread (just click on the words) Translation Discrepancies.

Welcome again Red!

TauMan
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

RED
Shas

Re: RED

Post#3 » Jul 14 2017 03:14

TauMan wrote:Benvenuto to the A.T.T. Orbital Red!

It's wonderful to hear from a another follower of the Greater Good! Hope to see photos of your army soon.

By the way here is something that you can help the community with, are the translations of the new Indexes different in Italian from the old codices? I ask this because some of our members who are German speakers, have noticed problems with translations of the new indexes. Here is link to the discussion thread (just click on the words) Translation Discrepancies.

Welcome again Red!

TauMan

I still didn't notice any of these problems. Except for unit names that have been changed for copyright reasons. But in any case, I'll let you know... ;)
The patient hunter... gets the prey :fear:

Return to “Membership Profiles”