Rayscarnage

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Rayscarnage
Shas'Saal

Rayscarnage

Post#1 » Jul 13 2017 03:49

Real first name: Raymond

Age and gender:31 Male

How did you get into wargaming? Always was curious about it. Sold all my magic cards 1 or 2 years ago to buy into warhammer and I do not regret it.

How did you get into Tau? Fund the humans boring and the Tau models where cool. Being into a shooting specialty in the army, I kinda like the little guys with their Greater Good mentality.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? With the 8th edition, wait for the codex before saying your army is *BAD WORD DELETED!*. Have fun with your models and just going for the strongest list sucks. Have fun.

What is your Tau colour scheme? http://imgur.com/gallery/q7gPU give me your imput please!

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? member for a week I think. was reading for a While when I was trying to find some leaks on the Tau for 8th.

What are the origins of your ATT username? Gamer tag for a While. Ray's carnage.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? fast. mostly the bullet points

Where and how often do you usually play? I play in a FLGS called Zakeda in Longueil. I play every other week. I am a single dad with full custody of a beautiful little 1 year old girl. My priority stands with her but I try to play when I can.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? Starting to build a Deathguard Army

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Didn<t play much but Tyranid was a pain. Orks are cool

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? Wife thinks its cool and understand the need of a Hobby. siblings laughs about it. Friends are curious

What are some of you other interests? Pathfinder, Music, Beer, sex.

Do you have any pets? Does the kid aka the goblin queen count as a pet?

What is your favourite band? nine inch nails and Gorillaz

Return to “Membership Profiles”